MOAR OC'S

Name: BettyAge: 13Relationship: "I love cookies and baking!"Personality: Just like cookies, she's sweet like soft cookies, and can be a bit moody and hard like crunchy cookies

Name: Betty
Age: 13
Relationship: "I love cookies and baking!"
Personality: Just like cookies, she's sweet like soft cookies, and can be a bit moody and hard like crunchy cookies. It depends! She's also very supportive of her friends in everything they do, sometimes her cheerleading goes overboard. But they know she never intended to overdo it. Classic Betty, like they say. She and Larkin are best friends, they often bake together, specifically red velvet cookies; Larkin's favorite flavor and Betty's favorite pastry. A recipe of friendship!

Name: ValerieAge: 19Relationship: Single Pringle who tries to mingle (with Jin)Personality: Valerie works in the military, she trains the newcomers, her so-called "maggots", in preparation for war

Name: Valerie
Age: 19
Relationship: Single Pringle who tries to mingle (with Jin)
Personality: Valerie works in the military, she trains the newcomers, her so-called "maggots", in preparation for war. Being a trainer for such a job, she must be strict and show no mercy. As it is in the battlefield, it's just gunshots and bloody deaths.  But despite Valerie being a hands-down Kuudere, she obviously has her soft side. And that side is mainly because of one man- Jin. She secretly admires him, hiding in bushes wearing camouflage military uniforms and watching Jin go about the streets. But the downside of her secretive stalking is that he always seems to be with Moon. Valerie likes Jin, he likes Moon but she isn't aware of it, so Jin is left helpless until he finds a way to show Moon his feelings for her. Valerie doesn't accept of this, so she tries her best to possibly murder Moon to prevent them from being together. She wants her Jin-Senpai all to herself.

Hope you enjoy these two new additions to the crew! And I have a question: should I make an ask dare book for these potatoes? Tell me in the comments! :3

I gtg now. Bayhuyyyhhh-

*oof*