More OC's! :D

I made another set of OC's :3

Here's their information:

Name: LaylaAge: 15Relationship: "Mom doesn't approve of this stuff yet

Name: Layla
Age: 15
Relationship: "Mom doesn't approve of this stuff yet.."
Personality: She's sweet, tender, and really sensitive especially when it comes to her dead father. When around people, especially ones she's never met before, she'd act really shy and hide behind anything, even a carton of milk. Also she can break the fourth wall.

Name: MelanieAge: 14Relationship: Married to melons Personality: Melanie is addicted to everything related to watermelons

Name: Melanie
Age: 14
Relationship: Married to melons
Personality: Melanie is addicted to everything related to watermelons. When her parents saw that her hair was the color of a watermelon, they decided to make a joke out of her name and call her Melanie(Melony=Melonie=Melanie). However, when she eats more than 2 whole watermelons, she tends to get hyper. So hyper, that all she'd do is squeal the whole time and wreck all in her way. The cure to this is hot sauce.

Name: JinAge: 21 Relationship: "I have a few in mind

Name: Jin
Age: 21
Relationship: "I have a few in mind.."
Personality: If you're wondering, yes. He is based from Jumin in Mystic Messenger. Copyright to that XD anyways... Jin is the CEO of Myūjikaruasashin(Musical Assassins in English). Basically, in the Myūjikaruasashin, employees there are usually given gigs by him and they get their plans in action. Most of them involve music performances, where they perform and after/before the performance they assassinate their target. (I know right it's so cringy I almost died while making the description)