Christmas - Connor

;Let's Start;

A/n: I know it's summer and all but I couldn't help myself, hope you liked it :)

®Narrators Pov®

+December 24th - 8.36pm+

      The sun barely peeked over the horizon, snow falling down to the already frozen ground and painting white upon a lifeless grey pavement. Small tufts of grass poked up between the soft ice. The flowers drooped and all leaves had fallen from the trees in the garden behind. Winter had truly set in.

     The deviant stood, looking out upon the gradually whitening metropolis in front of him, the few trees standing in the garden sheltered the fruit it scarsley bared and the little amout of living plants below. The garden stood upon the balcony of the kitchen below, the three story house was just outside the main part of the city, away from most noise and people. Just how they liked it.
    The male turned and tumbled back inside, shutting the glass door behind him. The small TV sat I  the corner of the room, on an adjacent wall sat a long, L shaped couch, and a small coffee table just between them both.
     Tripping over his own two feet, m/n tumbled back in to the front door, a small box tucked under his left arm, and a red basket being held by his other. As quietly as he possibly could, he placed the basket down on the floor by the main kitchen, of course, he knew this would definitely not be where this basket was staying, it would end up in their room no doubt. A rucksack was then placed on the counter just as slowly and hushed, a small double bowl was taken out and so was a small toy bone, along with a tennis ball and a little blue collar with a small triangle shaped tag on it. He then placed this all in the small, rather colourful box he was holding. A blanket was taken from the cupboard in the hall that led to the front door, a small white and red striped one, then neatly laid in the basket. The lights were still out, and that's how they'd stay for the next hours of the night, and well into the morning.
     Jogging up the stairs to the lounge he first heard the noise perpetuate the same Christmas songs from twenty years ago over and over on a low volume. The grey haired man sat on the couch watching the boring old show about Christmas presents and what to buy for your loved ones, while drinking his alcohol again. The older dog lay upon his lap, his ears drooped and tail lazily wagging back and forth, he was seven years old now, but still stood strong. Connor was reading an old paperback novel on the corner of the sofa, they weren't as often manufactured anymore, what with the new electronic versions. The Secret Garden. How sweet.
     Turning to the other, possibly drunk male, the sober man quietly whispered to him whike the deviant was distracted.

"Hank, could you do me a four tomorrow morning? I kinda need you to distract Connor and keep him up here untill I get back, around eight thirty, please?"

"Sure, sure,"

"Thanks,"

¦Time Skip : December 25th, 7:52am¦

     Running off down the street of the estate, towards the house at the end of it, snow pitter-pattered against the ground. The old lady that lived there was kind, she had a cat and nineteen dogs, well they weren't hers, not all of them anyway, she had a rescue, and it was stationed at her house. Skidding around the corner and shooting off towards the front door of the élégant house, the h/c haired male was over excited to get there, and the cold was bugging him already, and he was ready to get into the warmth somehow. Knocking of the door rapidly, he waited on the door step, breathing heavily and pulling his coat into himself further to salvage any warmth from it left. The lady came to the door, rushing almost, before swinging it open for him, ushering him inside in that cold of weather.

"You're my first customer M/n, hehe, a bit early don't you think?"

"Haha, not in my house, everyone's been awake since dawn,"

"Oh gosh, too early for my liking, right, come along and get him,"

     His energetic state caused him to be nearly sprinting toward the room holding the small puppies, excited to finally be able to bring the small bundle of a mix breed home with him. The puppy lay in the corner of the room, his little floppy Alsatian ears and fluffy husky coat. A small yawn left the white and black patches puppy. Fetching the small animal, the old lady passed him to m/n, taking them into another room to sign some papers if adoption then sent him on his way.

|Time Skip : December 25th, 8:32am|

     Entering the house in a rush, the small puppy bundled up in a scarf, he was quickly placed in the basket, with a thin blanket over top of it, this was all then carefully placed under the tree upstairs, luckily the small puppy was asleep, and basking in the warmth of the fire. Letting out a sigh of relief, the male then sat down for a brief second before a partially hungover male fell down the last few stairs.

"Shhhh!"

"What?"

"Come here, and shush!"

     Grumbling as he made his way towards the sofa, Hank eyed the blanket covered box like object under the tree, which wasn't there the day before. Just a few minutes later the android came down the stairs, looking as happy as Larry, and dressed in a plain oversized jumper in addition to some shorts on with Sumo lazily following behind him.

"Morning lieutenant, morning m/n,"

"Goodmorning Connor, c'mere, I got something for ya', well this is for both of you, uh, a Christmas present,"

"Christmas present huh? Aren't we too old for all that?"

"No, Hank, it's just under the tree, the one with a blanket on top of it,"

     Sumo eyed the bed, though he made no effort to go sniff it or seemed to even be that bothered by the obvious creature inside it, maybe he was just getting old. Connor leant down and gently lifted up the basket then placed it on the coffee table before joining the other two males on the couch with Sumo.

"Just fricken open it, poor thing'll be scared half to death,"

     Slowly lifting the blanket covering the basket the four sets of eyes fell upon the tiny bundle of fluff and giant paws. The little husky cross puppy was stretching and yawning, having just been awoken. Next to the basket sat the cardboard box, which hank opened, revealing the small collar and other items for the puppy.

"You got another dog,"

"Hey at least Sumo will have a friend  now, plus who could say no to this little guy,"

"Well, what're you guys gonna call him?"

"I think he should be-"

"No he's gonna be called-"

=The End=