Can this night get any worse?

Its Halloween and everyone is in a mood. Lloyd favorite holiday to scare and pull pranks on Jay the scared ninja of the group. Kai shake his head at Lloyd's mischief but frown not seeing Cole. Jay scream scared and the gang laugh.

Jay "Lloyd stop. It's worse when its Halloween."

Lloyd "Okay, okay. I'm sorry bluejay. But its fun and the kids get a kick out of it."

Jay "Well, I don't and its mean."

Nya "Lighten up Jay their only plastic and fake toys."

Zane "I sense that Cole won't be joining us again?"

Kai sigh looking down. Nya hug him and rub his back. He small smiled at everyone.

Kai "You know Cole. He's....He's busy I guess."

Lloyd "Its okay Kai. Come on, we're suppose to be handing out candy."

Kai "How did i let you guys talk me into the again?"

While they talk and laugh walking to the the town to hand out candy. Cole was in his room tying himself down. Tonight was another full moon and he prayed that he wouldn't hurt anyone. Wu lock his door and chain it up good. He was the only one who knew bout Cole transformation since he was a kid.

Wu "I hope this time he won't escape the temple."

Night won't on and the ninja were almost out of candy. 

Kai "Lloyd have you been sneaking candy?"

Lloyd "Huh? No."

Jay "Why is their chocolate on your face greenie?"

Lloyd "I don't know."

Zane "I will get more."

Nya "Hurry back Zane."

Zane "I will."

He left to the candy store but saw it closed. He frowns and look for another candy store. He hears a howl and look around not seeing any animals outside so he shrugs it off and went to see if their were anymore stores open. He see one store open and smiled. As he started walking something behind him zoomed by. Zane turned around frightened.

Zane "h-hello? Is someone their? If its you Lloyd then......you should know that pranks don't scare me."

Their was no laughing or anything. he thought it was just the wind playing tricks on him or just his circuits needing fix. He continue walking and went into the store. After he bought more candy he came out and went back to the others.

Lloyd "Bout time you came back Zane. We were waiting."

Jay "Yeah. What took you so long?"

Kai "Did something happen?"

Zane "No. But i could have sworn Lloyd was following me."

Lloyd "Huh?"

Kai "That's impossible."

Nya "He was with us this whole time."

Jay "Maybe you should lay down."

Zane nods and sits down. The others hand out candy and talk bout what was wrong with Zane. Zane still thinking bout what was following him and why it didn't attack him. They go home and Kai was bout to go to Cole room but Sensei Wu stop him.

Wu "That's not a good idea Kai. You should go and rest."

Kai "y-yes sensei. "

He was curious why Cole room had chains on it and why Sensei wouldn't let him see him. He went to his room then went to sleep and talk to Cole bout it in the morning.