My boyfriend the wolfman

Lloyd was talking with the lumberjack while Nya watch over Kai. Kai had came down with a fever after being bitten by the wolf and crying in his sleep bout how much his body burned. Nya tried her best to keep him cool down and calm. She couldn't understand why Kai was having a problem with heat when he's the fire ninja. Kai grunts and grip his chest in pain. Kai was having nightmares or having a battle with whatever was trying to take control of him. 

Lloyd "Thank you for saving us with that wolf. Um...I'm grateful to you."

John "Its John. And you don't need to thank me kid. I told you to leave before it get dark now your friend is injured."

Lloyd look down feeling bad for kai. John sigh and look at Lloyd then look to the window.

John "You should stay here. That thing is still out their and you'll be safer in the day time.

Lloyd "No. Kai needs medical attention. Our friend Zane is good at treating wounds but with him not around Kai will.....I have to take him back with me to Ninjago."

John "If you go out there you'll both be dead!"

Lloyd "He's my responsiblity!! They all are. I'm their leader and I'm responsible for whatever happens to them. Its not your problem."

He gets up and went to check on Nya and Kai. Nya hug Kai softly and hope the pain would stop then see Lloyd.

Lloyd "Nya."

Nya "He's hurting bad. Is he gonna be okay?"

Lloyd "I don't know. I'm taking him back to ninjago."

Nya Let me go with you Lloyd"

Lloyd "No. I'll go alone. You should wait for if the others come. Kai wouldn't want you hurt."

Nya "Lloyd I'm a ninja now. I can help please."

Lloyd frown and look down. Nya frown and was gonna say something but sighed and Lloyd put Kai on his back.

Lloyd "I can do it. Wait here for the others."

Nya "Okay. Be careful Lloyd."

Lloyd "I will."

He left the house and john came over to Nya seeing her worried and upset that lloyd didn't take her.

John "Let him be. A man doesn't want a woman to make him look weak. He's really putting all that pressure on his shoulders trying to bare all the burden."

Nya "He's been like that since he became a ninja. Growing up he had no one. No one to play with, no parents to raise him. He had nothing. But now he's out their alone......I want to help."

John "Best thing to do is pray he doesn't become the next victim of that beast."

Nya nods and sigh watching Lloyd walk off carrying Kai on his back. Lloyd was alone carrying Kai on his back when he heard a wolf howling, owls hooting and creatures running through the bushes. He could feel eyes on him and here his heart beating fast. He kept walking when he heard a branch crack he turn around glaring through the dark. He couldn't see anything but then see glowing blue eyes staring at him.

Lloyd "Jay? Is that you?"

The creature jumps out at Lloyd knocking him and Kai down on the ground. Kai grunts still wheezing. Lloyd kick the beast off him and hit it with an energy ball. The beast growled shaking his head then lung at him again. Lloyd hit it with fire then watch it whimper and run off. He pants and went over to Kai to make sure he was okay then pick him up. Meanwhile Zane, Cole, and Jay had escaped the maze but Jay and Zane kept their distance from Cole. Jay was still spooked bout what he saw. Then Zane finally spoke up. 

Zane "Cole, why didn't you tell us?"

Cole "I....i didn't want to scared you guys. This was why I didn't go out on Halloween. If Kai found out....he stop being my boyfriend."

Jay "B-bu-but......"

Zane "Jay use your words. It is rude and he did save us."

Jay was freaking out more than Zane after seeing Cole shape shift into his wolf form.

Cole "This is why I didn't tell anyone. I'll leave the bounty."

Zane "Kai wouldn't want you to leave. Jay is still processing what happened."

Cole "Zane, we both know Jay is scared out of his mind."

Jay "Why shouldn't I?! You turned into a wolf and you didn't tell us!!"

Cole "Jay, be quiet. For all I know their could be more wolves and I swear I'll let them tear you apart."

Jay stayed quiet and Cole sigh. They kept walking then they hear something  and got ready to fight. Lloyd had came out of the woods and they went over to him happy to see he was okay. But Cole frowned see Kai on his back.

Lloyd "Cole. Kai is hurt bad."

Cole eyes widen and held Kai close to him. Kai wheezing and weakly look at Cole. He cuddle into his chest.

Cole "What happened?"

Lloyd "I....i don't know. We were in the woods and gathering wood then I heard him scream. This animal bit him on his leg and I don't know what to do."

Jay "It's not your fault Lloyd."

Zane "I could treat him."

Cole "No. I'll take care of him. Just go find some place safe"

They frown and Lloyd take Jay and Zane to the cabin. Cole held Kai tightly frowning. He carry him into the woods and look for some herbs to calm his fever.

Cole "You'll be fine. I'm here Kai. I'm sorry I didn't get to you sooner. I'm so sorry."

He tears up then howl. Deep in the woods other wolves heard his cry and an Alpha.