Meet your Alpha. Cole vs Alpha

Cole wait for Kai fever to go down. He hoped the bite wouldn't kill him and watched as kai suffer from the pain. Kai cry in pain and pants heavy. He couldn't stand the burning anymore.

Cole "Please don't leave me Kai. I don't want you to go. There's something i need to tell you."

Cole waited for two weeks to see if Kai's body could take the bite or not. He watched after him day and night. After two weeks had past Kai had finely came through and his fever was no more. Cole smiled happily at him then Kai look to his left and tears fell when he saw Cole. He hugs him tightly but he collasped into his chest weak from the fever.

Cole "Easy Kai. You had a fever for two weeks."

Kai "Two weeks? How- where's the others? Nya is she okay?"

Cole "She's fine. She'll be happy to see you awake. Let's go meet up with them."

Kai "Right."

Before they could go Cole heard horses then they hid in the bushes and see hunters.

Cole "Hunters? Oh no. Their heading to the cabin."

Kai "Nya."

The others were waiting for John to return to tell them the coast was clear to leave. Lloyd see Jay messing with some pictures on a rack.

Lloyd "Jay. Don't touch anything."

Jay "what its not like i'm gonna-"

The rack creaked then fell and glass shattered. Lloyd glare at him then Jay nervous laugh and gulps. He went to find a hammer.

Zane "When will he be back?"

Nya "I hope he's okay. He been living here peacefully."

Lloyd "He'll be back Nya. We have to go home to report back to sensei. He must be worried."

They wait longer till then hear some clopping from outside. They thought it was John and look out the windows and see hunters with guns. They duck down when they started shooting and went for cover. Cole and Kai made it but we're late. Cole growled then he and Kai went to take down the hunters. Kai kick the one trying to shoot at Nya and Zane. Cole take down two and scare the horses away with his stare. The horses freak out and the hunters try to calm them but they buck them off and ran away. All the hunters scared then ran. Cole and Kai went inside to see them.

Lloyd "Cole, Kai!"

Kai "Lloyd! You guys okay?"

Nya "Kai. I was so worried."

Kai "I'm sorry I scared you. I'm glad your okay."

They hug and Cole went to see if Zane and Jay were okay. Jay put thumbs up and Zane nods.

Lloyd "We were waiting for John. But he hasn't come back."

Cole "John?"

Jay "The guy who owns this cabin."

Cole then sensed something and look around. Jay look at Cole knowing that look in his eyes. Kai look at Cole wondering what was wrong.

Cole "Kai stay back."

Jay "C-cole.....your not g-gonna turn again are you?"

Kai "Turn?"

Zane "Kai....."

A big wolf appeared growling at them. It was light brown and beared his fangs at Cole. Cole growled and took out his scythe. The others back away and watch Cole. The wolf jumped attacking Cole. Cole dodge and swing his scythe at him. The wolf dodged then scratch Cole across his chest but Cole kick him away. The wolf yelp and growled.