Rescuing Cole

Kai "What are we gonna do?! They have Cole, Jay and Zane! We have to get them"

Lloyd "We will but first we have to find out why these people are like this."

Nya "Lloyd's right. But where do we go?"

Lloyd "The forest. They won't go near it cause that's where the creature comes from. Like in the story"

They nod and went to the forbidden forest. Meanwhile Cole wakes and groaned. He looks around only to see darkness.

Cole "Hey, Who turned out the lights?!"

Jay "Cole?"

Cole "Jay? where are you?"

Jay "I don't know. Its dark! I'm panicking!"

Zane "Its okay Jay. They just blindfolded us and took our weapons."

Jay "oh just great. Does anyone get the feeling that we're gonna be feed to a monster?!"

Cole "Jay, their no such thing. Now we have to get out of here."

Zane "I agree."

Jay "How?!"

Cole "Well....we gotta take off the blind folds."

Jay "Yeah, um...sure. Let me try oh, wait i can't cause i'm tied up!"

Zane "Maybe if I freeze our chains."

He freeze his chains and became free. He take off his blind fold and saw they were in some cave.

Jay "Are you free Zane? What do you see?"

Zane "We are in some kind of cave. I'll free you guys."

He frees them and they look around. Cole squints and see a little bit of torch light. They left the cave but found themselves in a maze and confused on which way to go.

Cole "Lets go"

Jay "Which way?"

Zane "It seems as if were in a maze."

Cole "Lets go right"

They go right and it was a dead end. Meanwhile Lloyd, Kai and Nya went to the woods. Lloyd looks around keeping his guard up. Kai and Nya stay together looking around then Nya see glowing golden eyes and gasp.

Lloyd "Nya, what's wrong?"

Nya "Something was in that bush"

Kai "Where?"

Nya "Over there."

Lloyd "There's nothing their. Lets keep moving I think I see a light up ahead."

Kai "I thought no one lived here"

Nya Well, looks like someone does."

They keep walking and reached the top of the hill. It was a log cabin and it looked like it has been abandoned for years but the lantern was lit. Lloyd didn't like this and knocks. no answer at the door.

Kai "I guess no ones home."

Lloyd "Someone has to live here. That lantern didn't light its self."

Kai "Well, you know Lloyd we did get finish fighting Morro and his ghost army."

Nya "That was a long time ago Kai. I'm pretty sure someone is here."

??? "This is my home. Your trespassing!"

They jump then see a man behind them. He was tall, brown hair, had some muscles and his eyes were hazel. He was a lumber jack and he glare at them.

Lloyd "We're sorry we trespassed. But our friends were captured and we seek help-"

??? "Not my problem boy. Go away."

He goes inside shutting the door behind him. Kai growled angry and huff. He bangs on the door. The lumberjack man opens up.

??? "Listen here boy!"

Kai "NO! You listen! My boyfriend and two friends are down there in that town full of crazy people and you turn your back on us?!"

??? "You're a couple of strangers and travelers. THose people don't take too kindly to outsiders cause of the story."

Lloyd "But its a myth."

??? "Tch. Outsiders don't understand. Go away. Your friends are not your concern. The full moon is in a couple of days. I suggest you find a inn to sleep in."

He shut the door again and Lloyd sighed confused. They leave and went back to the town. Kai was angry and worried bout Cole. 

Lloyd "Ugh....it doesn't make sense that everyone is scared of a ghost story"

Kai "I'm too angry to talk bout it."

Nya "Kai please Calm down. Maybe we should try to get information."

Lloyd "But how? We can't just blend in. They know our faces."

Kai "Lloyd we're ninjas. We can blend in with the crowd. We just need some clothes."