The Ally

Cole pants and growled. They been running through the maze for who knows how long.

Cole "Ah, come on already!! This is getting on my nervous."

Jay "Calm down Cole. Hey, Zane have you finished that map yet?"

Zane "It doesn't make since. Its as if the maze keeps changing."

Jay "We're never getting out of here!"

Cole "That's it. I'm smashing through every wall"

Zane "I do not find that wise."

Cole "We're stuck here and the others are out there somewhere risking their lives for us"

Jay "But Cole we don't know what these people have planned for us. We could be running into a trap or monster!"

Zane "Quiet. You hear that?"

Cole "It sounds like....an animal?"

Jay "Can we get out of here now?!"

Cole "Yeah."

They look for another way to go. Meanwhile Lloyd, Kai and Nya were coming up with a plan to save Cole, Jay and Zane. Kai was worried for Cole and pulls his knees to his chest. Nya see this and frown. She hug him tightly and Kai hug back.

Nya "We'll save him. He's gonna be fine."

Kai "I know its just...I worry alot bout him."

Lloyd "That's if we can save them. We don't really know this town. We would have to slip past everyone just to look around but i doubt that's gonna happen."

Nya "He's right. Its a small town so, everyone knows everyone."

Kai "So, what your saying is theirs no way for us to save Cole?"

Lloyd "Seems like it. I mean...if we had a guide we could easily get by."

Nya "No thanks to that lumberjack."

Kai frowned and tears fell. Nya held him tighter. Lloyd frown and look at the house that they had distance themselves from. He gets up and Kai and Nya follow him to the house.

Nya "Lloyd, he not gonna help us. He said so."

Lloyd "I don't care! I'm not losing half the family i have cause he's too ignorant to help us!"

He pound on the door. Their was no answer and Lloyd knocks again then it opened. The lumberjack open the door and growled glaring.

??? "What do you want?"

Lloyd "We need to know where they would take them. You know this whole place inside out."

??? "To the underground maze. Your friends are either dead or suffering. Now leave me"

Nya "Where? Please you have to go with us."

??? "Leave my cabin."

He shut the door and they left. Kai was upset and argues with Lloyd over going after them. Lloyd knew it would be suicide or bad. Kai left to go save them. Nya and Lloyd frowned then went after him. Kai was running but then a big animal attack him. Kai try to dodge but the large beast scratched him and bit his leg. He cried out and Lloyd use his green flame hitting the animal. The animal whimpered running away. Nya hug Kai tightly seeing how injured he was. Meanwhile Cole thought he heard Kai cry out.

Jay "Cole?"

Cole "it's nothing. Zane is everything okay?"

Zane "Yes. But I am worried. Something is down here and the others are still out their."

Jay "I hope there alright."

Cole frown hoping Kai was okay. He keep walking not thinking bout it.