Chapter one the lost one

: starscream P.O.V:

It was a cold starless night I had become quite used to the cold even though my spark told me I return to my native WARM home land of vos. But I couldn't dare be caught I knew very well if anyone saw me they would mostly tell lockdown and his goons.i hadn't even seen my best friends in about 4 Solar cycles the last thing Knockout had told me that him and Break down we're finally expecting a sparkling....I am of Horse happy for them but I would hate myself if they were to get hurt just for speaking to me....So practically cut everyone out of my live I do feel guilty sometimes but it seems to be the only thing I'm good at hiding.but that's enough self pitying I had managed to sneak to old koan with out being caught.for some reason I always had a strong connection with this place I made me think of the good times in my live oddly enough.But I was hoping to get to darkmount so I could finally have a berth to sleep in tonight.i had gotten to the Throne room when I went quiet having several flashbacks at once. From the first time I met Megatron to when I had barely escaped the predacons. I sighed it all seemed to happen so long ago..... I looked around seeing the claw mark on the floors and a bit of old energon from where i slashes Skylynx optic out. I sighed as I started to walk down into the lower quarters of course the place have been stripped bare from any energon or weapons. But Luckily I didn't need any of those just a berth but as I walked I found a scraplet munching on a berth. My wings shot up and before I could even stop myself I screamed." AAAHHh!!!!!!!." I quickly shot it with my last missile blowing the pit Spawn a part. By the time I had realized I just wasted my last missile my scream and the boom sound had finally stopped echoing as I said to myself." Why did I do that......" I put my servo on my face rubbing my Ridge it was probably due to the fact they hadn't recharged in about 6 Days so my judgment was extremely off.looking back that's probably the reason I decide to return to darkmount but never mind that.i walked into the Chambers and closed the Door.

The room was a complete wreck bits of old furniture covered the floor and much of it had been chewed on by scraplets but I put my small backpack down and grabbed a small red blanket and laid down on the extremely uncomfortable berth. But it was far better than the ground or being outside. I tossed around for what seemed like hours but I finally passed out but of course the entire time I was in re-charge I was plagued with sparkterrors. It was always a different Dream. But now they don't even wake me up it.....it just goes on for hours until I managed to wake up.but this time it was different it was a new one.i was in a completely dark room The only thing I could hear was Wind. But it started to grow louder it wasn't Wind it was whispering and started to become more audible." He can never do anything right......you know the only reason he's is second in command because he sleeping with Megatron!..."i felt a pain of humiliation go through me. I have never even once thought about fragging the mech I once considered a father.but everyone only said I was his fuck toy. But the whispers got louder." Are you sure he's even a mech?....haha you scream like a femme." My wings when down and I closed my optics." Come screamy scream!!!....you fail me yet again starscream." I quickly opened my optics and tears started to flood down my face as I said." N-no master!! It was accident....I would never fail you...." I was shaking as a new voice stood up from the whispers." Hah why hello starscream still as skinny as ever I see." It was lockdown voice I quickly covered my audio receptors as more tears ran down my face but The voices keep getting louder and louder and louder. I finally lost my nerves uand fell to my knees screamed." LEAVE ME!!!!." I finally shot up in the berth and broke out into full on crying."

I looked around I was still alone not even a scraplet had wandered into my quarters my whole frame was shaking as I squeezed my blanket softly.but I didn't have much time to calm down as I hear a voice from the other side of my Chambers." I still don't know why we are here Skylynx....." my spark practically stopped it I could recognize that voice anywhere it was Darksteel.i quickly got out of the breath and shushed my blanket back into my Bag. My whole frame was shaking.what the frag I am going to do!! I was on the fourth floor down from the air bay. I looked around for a place to hide i quickly rushed behind a piece of scrap metal. Waiting for them to leave but Skylynx finally answered his twin." Because boss said we should look for more land for our kingdom idiot!!." I raised my optics as I listen in on there Conversation and Darksteel when very quiet and i hear and sniffing sounded as he said." Wait.....do you smell that...." my wings when down as Skylynx said." Yes.....I recognize that sent..." i gulped as I quickly started to formulate a plan as my frame started to shake heavily.i Head them transform and." CRASH!!." The Door was bashed open and I could them growling softly.i held my breath for a moment as I thought to myself."
Okay....three...." I got into a crouching position." Two....one!!!." I jumped over the piece of scrap metal and on to Darksteel helm. He roared as I rushed across his body and quickly jumped off it into the hallway. My frame was rushed with adrenaline and I started to run as fast I could I didn't dare look back but I could hear the sound of there claw scraping across the ground and melt being torn up.i started to pant heavily as I had just finally gotten to the third-floor but they were still close on my tail.i couldn't stop I had to escape....but from a mix's of re-charge deprivation and lack of energon I could feel myself getting slower and that's when the panic started to set in. I hear the sound of one of the bushing into a Hall way entry and before I could even tried to pick up speed i felt the Sharp Dentas Digging into my sensitive wing. I screamed as loud as I could as I was yanked back but whichever one had grabbed me and pulled my Back to the other one.i didn't noticed that start crying when he throw me against a walk growling it was Skylynx he approached me and transformed." Well well well look who it is Steel I thought we told you to go and die somewhere!!."

I looked down pulling my knees close to my knees close to my chassis. He growled loudly and slammed his fist into the wall only inch from my helm. I couldn't help but whimper and shut my optics tightly as Skylynx yelled." WELL DIDNT WE TRASH SEEK!!!." I cringe slightly that was a new named I thought to myself as I spoke in a quiet voice." Y-yes....I was just looking for a place to sleep." Skylynx laughed and looked over to his brother" can you Believe that steel he was sleeping on our Territory!!." He twin transformed and made a Grunting sound and said." Let him be sky.....he looks really weak." I couldn't tell if he was trying to be nice or sarcastic. But his brother laughed even more and said." Yeah really weak!! He's probably scared out of his mind I have seen his ugly face all over bounty posters isn't that right trash seeker!?." My frame had started to shake again as my optics shot up. Skylynx was inches from my face he had changed much but a huge scar crossed his face and he only had one optic. And his brother had a few new Battle scars but he looked the same as well. Darksteel was fiddling with his servo as he spoke." Brother....let's just leave him..." Skylynx growled and looked back to me." Why!! I have seen how much his worth....if we took him to lockdown I am sure he will be willing to give us a bit." My spark was in pure terror going against my better judge I spoke up." Pl-please do-don't give me to him!! H-h-have you seen what he does to seeker!!?." I was shaking so bad I don't think I could have gotten up but i continued." H-h-h-he D-drives H-hooks through There wing!!! A-a-and rips them off!!." Darksteel optics were huge as his own wings when down.but he brother didn't seemed moved at all as he asked in a cold tone." So your saying you don't Deserve that?!." My tears rushed Down my face I can't go to lockdown I thought to myself. But before I could say anything Darksteel spoke." Skylynx.....why can't we just let him be....." Skylynx growled and got up and walked over his him." Because! That will show we are lenient and people who trust pass!!." I looked up at them and yelled." I didn't know this was now your land....." Darksteel looked over at me and snarled and said." Shut up!!!" I coward down even more as Darksteel spoke." Look....he's scared out of him mind!! It would wrong for us to take him to his Doom!." Skylynx growled and crossed him arms and asked." Then what do you suggest we do!!." Darksteel looked over to me with a unreadable expression." I say we just let him go....I mean you have ground him for a least a few months." Skylynx chuckled softly and then looked at him and his optics got a glimmer of a new idea as he looked back to his brother." All right all right we won't take trash seeker to lockdown....BUT I say if he wants to keep it that why he canes with us back to firehold!." I raided my optic a little what was this place but I didn't have time to ask and Darksteel said." And why would we do that!? So he can be beaten and raped by mad predacons who think he is easy pray!!." I wanted to pass out so bad as he said that.but Skylynx rolled his optics and said." Well if he doesn't want that we could make him our slave!." That word lingered in my spark i know that word very well and I couldn't make myself think of being under that title once again. Darksteel looked very shocked as he quickly said." But predaking said that no one will be forced into servitude...." Skylynx growled loudly and snapped." Well he isn't here is he!!!!." Darksteel looked down I could see that he was scared of him brother.but I was to scared to speak and Skylynx turned and walked to me." It's your Choice either we take ya to lockdown or you actually do something with your pathetic Life and serve your predacon masters!." I didn't have much of I Choice really as I mutter softly." I'll go with you...." Skylynx chuckled and he grabbed me by my chassis and said." What I couldn't hear you!! Did you say take me to lockdown?!." I gulped putting my and raise my voice." I shall be your servant!!." He smirked and said in a cold tone." Good boy." He dropped me back on the ground I groaned loudly since my hurt wing hit first. Skylynx laughed and said." Come on we have a long fly ahead of us." He quickly transformed and picked my up by the bass of my wings I scream and several centers were broken and a few spark when there me. Darksteel seemed quite disturbed but he said nothing and transformed as well. I was drugged all the way to the Air Bay and just like that we were in the sky..... and my nightmare had only because..