Chapter 1

CHAPTER 1

The buzzing of my phone woke me up around 6:00 am. Sighing I rolled over to my left getting out of my bed. I walked into my bathroom and did what I had to do. I walked out to my closet grabbing a pair of back skinny jeans and a white shirt with a black heart. With that I walked in to my bathroom taking a shower. After getting dressed I added a gray vans, grabbed an apple and jumped into my truck. Plugging in my phone I hit the random button and any song I had on started playing. I through my hair up into a pony tail, putting the truck in reverse heading to school. I pulled into my spot and jumped out grabbing my stuff.  I walked into school like I own it. Not like the snotty I'm better than you but like people are scared of me owing it. My name is Aria. I have long black hair, thought you should know.  I'm your typical high schooler but then again I'm not. I don't have many friends that's not in my gang. My best friend name is Danielle, she has long blond hair.  I walked in and people backed away from me. I just smirked at them. I walked over to my locker that's by Danielle’s. "Sup bitch." I said to her. She side hugged me and replied with "Nothing asshole.” Only the two of us can call each other that without getting mad. We been best friends since 1st grade mainly we are sisters.  We got our books in our bags and decided to get a cup of coffee and breakfast before class started.

                We linked arms and headed for the coffee cart around the corner. We waited in line for almost 10 mins when Danielle pulled out a cigarette.  She lit it and took a drag. She handed me one and I did the same. We were getting looks from those around us. I flipped some of them off and others just showed disgust at what we were doing. "Next." Said the barista. We walked up to the cart placing our orders. "Two pumpkin spice and a breakfast sandwich, please.” I said. She fixed our drink and we were off. We finished our cigarettes and walked to class. The whole way people were backing away from us. Inside I was laughing at the scene that was a head of us but outside I was smirking at them. Finally reaching our building we stepped into the hall.

                 Walking into class the students were suppurated by the gangs. We walked over to our group. We walked over to them and took our seats. I sipped on my coffee and ate my sandwich while going through my phone. I felt eyes staring at me. I looked up and saw one of the other kids in our group. I rolled my eyes seeing that it was Trevor was staring. "What?" I said to him. He winked at me and turned away. "Idiot." I said. That's when the teacher walked in. History was our first class. It went quick and 4 classes later I was walking to my locker to meet Danielle for lunch.

                    I shoved my bag in and went to lunch, Danielle was waiting for me at the door. I walked up to her and we walked in. We got our lunches and headed out for the period. "What are you doing tonight?" Danielle asked. "Training. We have that event this weekend." She nodded. "Right I’ll train with ya. Where is it going to be again?" We walked to the picnic table and sat down. "It's out in some a scrap yard. I'm not sure. Jared has the info I think." With that I took a bite out of my sandwich. The summer was ending and fall was starting up. I pulled my black hoodie closer to me. 20 mins later the bell rang and classes started up again. Thank god it’s only 2 more classes then the day is done.

After the class I headed for my car. I unlocked it throwing my bags in the back. I grabbed my I pod, that I found in my bag and blared my favorite Playlist. Once the song started I put all the windows down and pulled my hair up and headed out of the parking lot. I kept singing the words not caring. I took the longer way back to my house so instead of a 15 minuets drive it took me 45 mins to get home. I got home and put my car in park. I grabbed my bags and headed in. "Aria? Is that you dear" the voice I hate to hear is back. "Yeah mom it's me." I states walking into the kitchen. Why do I hate her? Easy she used to push me off to other family members when she didn't want to be a mother. Where's my dad? Jail for a murder.  Told you I'm not your typical teenager.