Delilah Jackson

Name: "The name's Delilah Jackson!"
Delilah Jackson.

Age: "I'm 18!"
18.

Gender: "I am a girl. Duh!"
Female.

Sexuality: "What kind of question is that...?" Bisexual.

Personality: "Well I am kind..."
Delilah is, as some would put it, an angel. She is selfless and enjoys helping others. She tends to forget to take care of her needs because she's always so focused on everyone else's. She is very protective of her mother and friends. She doesn't have a mean bone in her body.

Face claim:
Chloe Grace Moretz.

Species: "I'm a human silly!"Human

Human.

Powers: "Umm None?"
None.

Smut:
Yes.

Occupation: "I go to school!"
High school student.

Pets: "I have a dog named Bruno."
Saint Bernard dog.

Tattoos: "None!"
None.

Piercings: "My ears!"
Pierced ears.

Likes: "My dog and my mom."
Bruno. All animals in general. She loved her family and her father even though he is dead. She loves coffee, cuddling and watching horror movies.

Dislikes: "The fact that my dad is gone..."
Her dad being gone, wars, violence in general.

Backstory: "I prefer not to talk about it..."
When Delilah was 13, her father was deployed to Iraq. About a month passed since he left and they hadn't heard from him. A knock on the door changed their lives forever. Her mother opened the door to two soldiers. And that's when they heard it. Her father had been shot and killed in the battle field. Every since that fateful day, her mother fell to the evil clutches of depression. She wouldn't leave her bed for days, she wouldn't eat. Her older brother, James, became very rebellious and angry. This left 13 year old Delilah to take care of her mother and the house.