James Fisher

Name: "Wouldn't you like to know."
James Fisher.

Age: "Old enough."
18.

Gender: "I can show you if you'd like."
Male.

Sexuality: "Pfft."
Bisexual.

Personality: "I'm a bad boy."
On the outside, James is cruel, cold and distant. He pushes everyone away, not wanting to get close to anyone in fear that something horrible might happen to them. He believes he is cursed and that the people around him will get hurt. Underneath his cold exterior, he is just a damaged boy who wants to be loved. He would do anything to protect the ones he loves.

Face claim:
Dylan O'Brien.

Species: "Human

Species: "Human."
Werewolf.

Powers: "I can seduce anyone I please."
Normal werewolf powers.

Smut:
Yes.

Occupation: "You ask a lot of questions."
Gang member.

Pets: "None."
None.

Tattoos: "I have one."
He has his pack's tattoo of a wolf howling at the moon on his entire back.

Piercings: "Those are for girls."
None.

Likes: "My gang."
James loves his gang/pack members, he would die for them. He also loves being a wolf, running, swimming and hunting.

Dislikes: "You."
The rival pack, not being able to shift, when he gets hate for being in a gang.

Backstory: "Just your average bad boy background."
James is the Alpha's only son. He grew up with loving parents but after his mother's death, he began to lash out and rebel. He had been 16 when his mother passed from a fight against their rival pack. This caused him to be angry, cold. He began to smoke and drink, party, whatever he could to not feel anything. He tends to not care about anybody but himself.