Carter Peterson

Name: "Carter. Nice to meet you!"
Carter Peterson.

Age: "I just turned 18."
18.

Gender: "I think I'm a girl."
Male.

Sexuality: "I'm straight..."
Homosexual.

Personality: "I'm a weirdo."
Carter is a jokester. He loves to make jokes in attempts to lighten the mood. He can be serious when need be. He does his best to make other's smile and happy. He hates seeing when other's were sad. When he gets sad, he completely shuts done and will no cooperate with anyone.

Face claim:
Colin Ford.

Species: "That's a really weird question

Species: "That's a really weird question."
Human.

Powers: "Teleportation!"
None.

Occupation: "I work at a bookstore."
Works at a bookstore.

Pets: "I have a cat named Max!"
One cat.

Smut:
Yes.

Tattoos: "I have one."
One tattoo of a bear claw on his forearm.

Piercing: "One."
One of his ears is pierced with a diamond.

Likes: "I love Max and my job!"
Carter loves pretty much everything. He loves his cat, Max. He is such a sweet cat. He also loves working at the bookstore because he loves books in general. He also loves coffee, swimming, and animals in general.

Dislikes: "Hmm..."
He hates being in the closet. He hasn't had the courage to come out yet. He hates homophobic people, aka his father.

Backstory: "I..."
Carter grew up in a fairly normal family. He has a twin sister who he sees as his best friend. She does everything with him and he loves her to death. They were originally triplets but one of the babies absorbed the third so only two fully formed. Carter's mother was very nurturing towards the twins which resulted them in being a mama's boy and girl. Their father was very distant towards them, not paying much attention to them. He drank quite a bit and stayed in his study most of the time. His father is very homophobic, saying that if one of his kids was gay, he would hate them forever. Carter has been too afraid to tell anyone about his sexuality. He eventually opened up to Briana, his twin, when he was 16. She fully excepted him and she still treats him the same. Again, his life has been fairly normal.