Aria Evans

Name: "Hi! I'm Aria but you can call me Ari!"
Aria Evans.

Age: "I am 16!"
16 1/2.

Gender: "I'm a girly girl!"
Female.

Sexuality: "I like girls!"
Bisexual.

Personality: "People say I'm bubbly and annoying. I don't get the annoying part though."
Aria is quite the cheerful and bubbly person. She is always looking at the bright side of things. She is a jokester and sometimes doesn't know when to stop which is why some people call her annoying. She is very optimistic even in the darkest of times. She's a great friend to have. She is known for being able to cheer most people up.

Appearance:
Human:

Appearance:Human:

Anime:

Clothing: "Anything cute!"

Species: "Uhh I'm a human silly!"
Guardian angel.

Powers: "None!"
She can fly, make things appear with a flick of her hand, and she can heal people.

Smut:
Yes.

Weaknesses:
Her brother, her parents, being teased for being adopted.

Strengths:
She is very loving, her powers

Likes: "Everything!"
Aria loves animals. She also loves being around people, they lift her spirits. She loves coffee, tea, reading and cuddling.

Dislikes: "People who are mean."
Aria isn't a fan of people who make fun of her or her brother. She doesn't like violence or being treated unfairly.

Backstory: "Oh it's nothing important silly!"
Aria and her brother's parents died in a car accident when Aria was 12. It was hard to deal with but she got through it. Her brother had been 5 months old. Her brother had been left with a babysitter while her and her parents were on their way back from visiting Aria's aunt. A car had run a red light and smashed into the car. Aria and her mother died instantly but her father's death was dragged out. He was in a coma for 3 weeks before he died. Aria had come back after she had been killed. She awoke on the ground next to her father. No one could see Aria. The paramedics didn't know she was there. She made her way home and found her baby brother, Seth. For some reason, the babysitter could see her. After that, the siblings were put into foster care. They bounced from home to home for a year before a nice couple finally adopted them. She had to adapt to the fact that she had died. She had an out of body experience. In heaven, her mother told her she had to go back and protect Seth. And that's what she did.