Tyler Anvid

Name: "My name is Tyler. Nice to meet you."
Tyler Anvid.

Age: "Now that's rude."
25.

Gender: "Isn't it obvious?"
Male.

Sexuality: "I am straight."
Bisexual.

Personality: "I'm not an open box."
Tyler is strictly professional. Everything he does and says sounds like it's rehearsed. He is the owner of a huge company and tends to not have a lot of free time. He tends to not show much emotion.

Appearance:
Human:

Appearance: Human:

Anime:

Clothing: "I wear a suit

Clothing: "I wear a suit."

Species: "I am human."
Human.

Powers: "None."
None.

Smut:
Yes.

Weaknesses:
Anyone hurting his dog, people degrading his mother.

Strengths:
His company, he's cunning and quick thinking.

Likes: "I like my company."
Tyler likes to always be doing something. He isn't the type to just sit around and watch TV. He likes to work out, travel and his dog named Sage.

Dislikes: "Meetings."
Though he tends to enjoy his job, he hates going to meetings. He finds them extremely boring but he sits through them. He also dislikes paparazzi.

Backstory: "I prefer to not tell my life story to you."
When Tyler was young, his future was planned out for him. He was supposed to take over his father's company, which he did. He was lucky that his parents didn't arrange a marriage for him, that was thanks to his mother. His mother had always been extremely kind to him. His father on the other hand, was the opposite. He never paid much attention to Tyler as a kid. Once he turned 22, he took over his father's company.