Blair Thompson

Name: "Motherfücking Blair."
Blair Thompson.

Age: "Old enough."
17.

Gender: "I have tits. Is that enough info?"
Female.

Sexuality: "Eh."
Bisexual.

Personality: "I'm a bïtch."
Blair is an ässhole. She says what's on her mind and doesn't care about the consequences. She wants to live life to the fullest and that's why she does dangerous things. She has no filter and she's fine with that. She can be a complete bïtch sometimes.

Face claim:
Lucy Hale.

Species: "I'm a witch

Species: "I'm a witch."
Human.

Powers: "Haha."
None.

Smut:
Yes.

Occupation: "None of your business."
Waitress.

Pets: "None."
None.

Tattoos: "I have 3."
She has a rose behind her ear, a knife along her finger and a skull on her outer thigh.

Piercing: "Can't you tell?"
Her ears and nose are pierced.

Likes: "Myself."
Blair loves taking risks, it makes her feel alive. She also enjoys almost being caught or getting in trouble. She had a dark sense of humor so she likes to make those kind of jokes.

Dislikes: "You."
She hates when people try to correct her behavior. She also hates people who are too scared to do things that are risky.

Backstory: "Nothing."
Her father died of cancer when she was one years old so she never got to know him. She doesn't remember him, only pictures her mom has. When Blair was 15, her mother remarried a man by the name of Julian. He was a complete dïck and he was a perv. He would scream at her, hit her and even try to touch her inappropriately. She never let him though. She eventually ran away from home. She couldn't take it there any longer.