cinq

Things were peculiar today

Campus was quieter than usual.
Carola figured everyone was still recovering from the weekend, but this was a little too intense.
Even during lecture rooms, things felt weirdly quiet. Silent.
Saying Carola préfères silence would be an understatement. However, even this made her feel eerie.
She hasn't seen Ryan since the night of the party, however, she did meet up with Tony and Alexander at one point, yet even they seemed worn out and sleepy.
"Do Jasmine and Bella go to our uni?"
Tony shook his head, barely able to lifted his head up, matter of factly.

He tiredly leaned his bald head against Alexander's shoulder as the other man glanced up to look at Carola.
"They're waitresses at a Wendy's restaurant."
Carola nodded her head up, even though she was still not entirely sure what that was.
It's only been 2 weeks since she arrived to the USA. If it weren't for her studying, she would have probably had a better grasp on what is what by then.

Carola caught sight of Ryan emerging from the college building and making a beeline towards his friends.
She felt something stick to her throat. Her eyes rapidly moved around as she looked for a quick escape, and alas, her eyes landed on a familiar person.
Saying a quick goodbye to Tony and Alexander, Carola speed-walked towards the direction of Mr Amgad, taking one step outside of his Mercedes.

"Mr Amgad!" The woman called out, now practically running towards her professor.
The man snapped his head towards her and widened his eyes. He pushed his glasses up and grinned before closing the door of his car behind him.
"Someone's in a hurry?" He chuckled as she finally approached him, taking a second to catch her breath.

"Yes! A hurry, but not really. I just wanted to... ask you some questions? If you don't mind, of course." Carola's English was perfectly American. Despite some vowels sounding a little odd, or the occasional rolling of her R's, it was crisp.
Professor Amgad grinned down at his student.
"Of course I don't mind. Come, walk with me. Have a head start on today's lecture."

Gladly, Carola walked side by side with her professor. Their footsteps echoed across the calming yet eerily quiet area.
Carola avoided Ryan's gaze as they walked past them. The man lowered his head in shame and tugged his lower lip, knowing exactly the reason behind her neglect.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"...but my mother is a kind woman. Very caring, doesn't want me getting hurt but at the same time, doesn't want to take anything away from me."

Professor Amgad sat on a chair opposing Carola, who was casually sitting on his desk in the lecture room. He had his chair turned to the back, his legs spread on either side of it as he leaned forwards against the chair's back.
"Like coming to the USA for education?"

Carola nodded her head. "Like coming to the USA for education."
"Fascinating." The man whispered out.
Whilst awkward silence may fill the air for Carola, Professor Amgad felt as though he was in a museum, staring at a work of art.
His eyes trailed to his student's body, licking his lips at the sight of her crossed legs, her thick thighs and small waist had his mind travelling else where.
Mark stood up from his chair and walked to Carola.
"You trust me, right, Carola?"

Her eyes blinked innocently, watching the professor cautiously as he hovered above her.
"Is there a reason for me not to?"
He smirked lightly, his veiny hand gently landed right beside Carola's thigh, on the table.
"Smart cookie," he inhaled, his eyes turning dark, twinkling from the dim light outside. "I think you should trust me."

Carola gulped and scooted a little far from his hand. The man looked up at the clock above his board, then back into Carola's innocent eyes.
Eager, he trotted towards the door of his lecture room and shut it tightly.
Carola stiffened up, her skin turning hot as one thought after the other reminded her where this could possibly go. The woman forced positive thoughts, reassuring herself this was a safe area.

Mark slowly walked back towards her, shamelessly bringing his face closer to hers, the heat radiating off of his face onto hers.
"I think we have some time before the lecture starts, you know." He whispered, delicately landing his hand onto Carola's thigh.
The girl widened her eyes, her heart racing as a sense of despair trickled down her spine.
"For what?" She managed to pathetically squeak out.

"I think you want me, Zeyad." He breathed out, shocking her.
Not giving the girl enough time to process things, Mark's hands began to roam her body.
Carola sat frozen. There was no one she could look to for help this time. There was no one to widen her eyes at for a rescue, she only had herself.

His daring lips kissed her, asking for no consent. She looked into his shut eyes as he ate her face.

"You want this, don't you, Carola?"

Tears began to form in her eyes as he trailed down to her neck. No matter how hard she begged herself to get up and run, the state of shock she was in held her in place.
Similar to sleep paralysis, she remained frozen while her eyes moved rapidly, trying to force some kind of movement out of her.

Mark made up his mind and shoved her legs apart. He ignored the innocent tears running down her face and shamelessly dug his hand into her leggings that he's been dying to rip off of her since day one.
Right over her underwear, his dirty hands rubbed circles onto her vagina.
Carola began to scream in her mind. A white noise rang in her ears, but it wasn't enough to muffle the loud voices in her head and the moans from her professor.

"Please, stop."

The pathetic whispering of the girl had Mark flying off of her. The lust disappeared from his eyes, silence filled the air along with his occasional panting.
"Carola, are you crying?" He gasped and moved forwards to rub the tears away from her freckled cheeks, but he jumped away in fear as she shrieked at him.
Tears still roaming down her face, she gave him a disgusting glare before jumping off his desk and running out of the room, her muscles finally working after the shock she sat through.

A/N:

nyello~