dix

In the lion's den.

One more lock jammed into the side of the door, but it wasn't enough.
Carola trotted to her desk and rolled her chair to the door of her dorm, pushing it against it firmly to assure it would be impossible for anyone to come in without starting some sort of comotion
Carola sighed and stood back with her hands on her hips, proud to see the work in front of her.

She felt safe at that moment; she didn't need more interupion. Having everything out of the way, the woman slumped herself down on her bed and ensured for the 100th time that her window was shut securely.

A book was placed on her desk.
War and Peace, one of her favourite novels. Carola could have sworn she left it behind back in Egypt for her little cousin to read, else this must have been Kelsey's.
Curious to see where her roommate was reading so far, Carola caught sight of the bookmark's top and grabbed the book before crossing her legs over her bed.
She opened the page where the bookmark was and narrowed her eyes in confusion. Some words were circled in red, indicating a message.
She skimmed through the words and formed the sentence in her head, the outcome being 'reckon the number of the beast'

Carola recognised those words. They were the lyrics from an Iron Maiden song, the number of the beast implying to be the number 666.
A familiar fealing of fear would begin to take over her thoughs from the peculiar message. Hesitating, Carola eventually opened the book in page 666.

And there it was, a polaroid photo of a burnt corpse laying on hard-wood floor, their skull looked so fragile it could break apart just from touching it.
Carola widened her eyes at the photo and shut the book quickly, her breathing quickening up as she felt her stomach rise like she would throw up from the gorey, gruesome image now glued in her head.
This was no doubt Mr Amgad's corpse. Her calculations only proven correct when a hand landed on Carola's shoulder, causing her to stiffen up.

Taehyung leaned down so close to her face, she could feel him exhaling from his nostrils onto her cheek. The man eyed her from head to toe before leaning in closer to leave a loving, long kiss on her cheek.
She shut her eyes and exhaled shakily as he did so, all attempts to calm down her breathing were to no avail as she began breathing heavier when he sat himself beside her.

He truly was the devil himself. So charming and handsome, his enchanting scent lingered in her nostrils as he continued to gaze at her lovingly.
"Do you like the photo, Carola?" He was a soft-spoken demon, his voice strangely calming her down despite the current situation.
She shook her head before turning to look into his eyes, the corners of his mouth tugging up into a smile to see her eyes again.
"Oh, that's bad news. I liked the photo, it wasn't easy to take, his corpse was really stinking up the place, but I did it for you."

Taehyung watched as she slowly looked away and froze. Her mind couldn't process or even come close to fathoming what can drive a man like him to do something so disgusting.
Carola muttered something in response, but it was almost inaudibale. She tried again and again, but the words wouldn't leave her mouth, all of it was similar to an infant cooing.

"Shhh, shh, it's okay." Taehyung wrapped his arms around her and held her close. He rubbed her back soothingly as she sobbed into his chest, feeling his heart beat against hers.

"Why are you doing this?" She weeped, pushing away from him after realizing he wouldn't hurt her. She was scared shitless around him, but he seemed so calm and relaxed around her.
"Why won't you leave me alone?"

A hurt expression appear on his face, behind his circular glasses that he seemed to always wear.
Carola looked up into his eyes and took the glasses off of his face with confidence.
"Answer me, Taehyung. Why would you do this? Do you have any idea what you've done? This isn't a favour, this isn't bringing me revenge. This is inhumane."

He opened his mouth as to speak, but shut it quickly as he looked away from her eyes. Carola took in a deep breath and ran her hands through her hair.
"I love you, Carola."

"No you don't!" She cried out into his face, causing him to jump in shock.
"You barely know me! You don't know anything about me or anything about that man! Stop it! Just stop harassing me and leave me alone! Don't you think you've fucked up enough?"

Taehyung gulped hard. This was certainly not the reaction he had been expecting from doing her such a nice act of kindness, at least that's what he thought this was.
"I don't understand why you're so upset. That man hurt you and deserved what he got."

Carola's eye twitched. There really was no use in making him understand the wronging of his actions. In that second, she began to ponder how normal and simple her life could be by now if she hadn't met him.
Vulnerable, she allowed him to place his hands on her face; those same hands that committed murder.

He rubbed her tears away with his thumbs and caressed her cheeks, his eyes piercing deeply into hers, searching for something in there.
She hoped she'd just see a lifeless monster, but something about his eyes put her in a trance.
Taehyung began leaning closer to her face.

In shock, the woman pushed his chest and stood up straight, breathing heavily as her eyes widened.
Taehyung stood up as well and looked at her face as her features began to soften.
He decided to try again. The man marched forwards and cupped Carola's face in his hands desperately.

This time, she didn't bother stopping him.

The once quiet and awkward air turned tense as she crashed his lips onto hers, pulling her body closer to his.
Carols wrapped her arms around him and kissed him back as tears ran down her face. The more she kissed him, the less her anger would become.
She forgot about everything at that second, as though his lips were enchanted to intoxicate her.

Carola found herself on the bed seconds later, beneath Taehyung as he pinned her down.
She gazed into his lustful eyes before he hungrily attacked her neck, biting and sucking on every inch of skin exposed to him.
She moaned out into the air, earning a hefty chuckle from the man straddling her.
He sat up straight on top of her and licked his lips before awing at the sight of her flushed red cheeks and her glassy hazel eyes.

Without wasting any more time, he began to undress her.
Carola surprised herself by allowing him to do so. She sat up straight and helped him slide her pants off before he sat back on top of her, his mouth finding hers to connect again.

A series of sighs and moans emitted from the woman as he continued to please her sinfully. His hands touched all the right places, the way he made love to her felt so fulfilling and needed.
Taehyung finished off inside of her, making sure she absorbs every single part of him he could offer.

He gently laid her down on the bed and got on top of her. Both naked and sweaty, their breaths heavy as the air got thicker and thicker with every second.
Her breath hitched as he began to whisper sweet nothings in her ear while his fingers rubbed her most sensitive area.

"I didn't kill Mr Amgad because of what he did to you," he whispered into her ear out of the blue.
"The second you walked into the university, I wanted to make you mine. I promised to kill any man that lays a finger on my precious angel."

Her eyes widened slightly at his words, but she was distracting as he began rubbing her harder and faster, almost aggressively.
"And here we are, finally making you cum harder than before just from my hands.
You're mine now, Carola. You will always be mine."