-2

*Alarm ringing*

"Ya.. Haneul... Your phone is ringing and is making too much noise... before I throw it out the window.. You better silent your phone..." Half asleep Mino scolded Haneul again 

Haneul reached out to the phone on her bed side table to look at the time and switch off her alarm. She unlocked her iPhone and the pupils of her eyes quickly resized. The time made her jump out of the bed and run to get herself ready for her part time job. She is already 30mins late for her work at that point of time.

Haneul's Mom was walking over to their room to check on Haneul and Mino when Haneul was running out.

*Haneul's mom opened their bedroom door*

"AHHHHHH!!!!!" Haneul scream at the top of her voice, shocked by her mom.

"Haneul ah... why are you screaming?"

"I almost hit that door omma... " Haneul ran to the bathroom leaving her Mom and her brother at the room.

"Ahhhh! This Haneul!! I can't even sleep. Omma.. I really don't want to share rooms with her!!!" Mino whine to their mom

Haneul rushes everything from Showering to wearing her uniform and packing her college clothes to wear after she end her part time job. Haneul is indeed a busy student who has to work and help her Mom support the family as her father lost his life to a road accident when she was just 6 years old.

"Omma, I'll get going! I'm very late for work already!" Haneul tied her shoelace and gave a kiss on her mom's cheeks then running out to the parking lot of their apartment.

Haneul sprint towards her motor bike, took her helmet and quickly speed her way to work.

Ah I hate being late. The boss will mock me and make me do more work which will cause me to be late for college... Help me... *cried in her heart*

Haneul worked hard still, carrying all those heavy goods and filling up the racks of the convenience store. 

"Oh! If it isn't Haneul!! Didn't know you were on shift today. Looks like you were late..."

"Ah.. I.. I.. Have a good reason why I'm late boss.."

"Reason? Or excuse? I want you to payback the 30mins for late coming. Do the cleaning duty at the back. I will ask someone else to man the counter. I want the store to be pristine clean before you can leave. Alright ?"

"But boss, I have class today and I---" Haneul got cut

"Anymore, excuses?"

"No boss.." She forcefully agreed to the task that was given by her boss as she don't want to lose the job. The only workplace that is very near to her college.

Haneul unwillingly did her cleaning duties and was already late for her class. 

*MONSTA MONSTA X x X x HERO INST~* her phone rang

H: Hello...

:Haneul ah, you don't sound so good? Are you sick?

H: No shownu.. I'm abit busy now.. 

SN: oh.. Busy? You are not in class though? 

H: My boss asked me to stay and do some cleaning duties cause I was late just now.. Unbearable...

SN: didn't you tell him you have college?

H: I did.. But he refused to listen...

SN: Is he finding for trouble?? 

H: Shownu ah.. I have to go.. If he caught me using my phone.. i'm sure he will sack me.. Help me tell the professor that I will be very late..