-Special

During the year that Haneul passed away her friends tried their best to move on and remember her every day. It is mostly difficult for Shownu because Haneul was his girlfriend and she is his classmate before. Jaebum on the other hand spent his time with his classmates and manage to distract himself from the memory he had with Haneul in the school busy making new ones. Changkyun quickly moved on from his childhood sister and friend because not long after he started to date with the girl of his dreams.

After the big final exams, exactly three months after Haneul's death, Jaebum decided to sit at the soccer field bench where Haneul use to always go to when she is upset to reminisce on the times they used to spend together because he suddenly missed her. Out of a sudden a soccer ball hit the arch of Jaebum's foot and a thick voice reached to Jaebum

"Care for a match?" Shownu smiles

"Match? With me? You wanna loose?" Jaebum snickers

"It has been awhile since i see you play. Since then I have gotten better." Shownu look at Jaebum feeling proud "To end this rivalry I want to have an official match with you Jaebum."

Jaebum laughed but seriously he said "End our rivalry you say?" Jaebum passed the ball back to Shownu

"Haneul wants us to be close again but she already knows that our friendship is just as it is. I want to know what she is thinking because ending our rivalry would meant that our friendship ends. I don't think that's what she wants." Shownu looked up to the sky and still convincing Jaebum into a soccer match. "Jaebum ah, we will have a match tomorrow right here. If i win we will stay close friends just like we used to be; Blood Brothers. But if I lose, our rivalry will never end and we will stay as we are. Tomorrow I'll bring a team of 7. Me, Wonho, Minhyuk, Kihyun, Hyungwon, Jooheon and your brother, Changkyun."

"Wait, why is my brother on your team???"

"If you didn't know he has been hanging out a lot with us because he is dating Jooheon's sister. Who are you bringing? I'll register for you."

" Me, Mark, Jinyoung, Youngjae, Bambam and Yugyeom" Jaebum smiles as he leaves the field

"See you here tomorrow at 4pm." Shownu smiled back

The two rivals set a soccer match for their unfinished soccer saga back in Middle school.

~~

The two intense man starts at a blow of a whistle. 2 goals in for Shownu's team before half time but Jaebum's team isn't playing around either. They ended a match with a draw of 2 – 2. The officials decided for a Penalty Shootout to confirm a winner. 6 goals in and 1 goal out would mean that they lost.

First Goal penalty taker is Wonho from Shownu's team against Mark the goal keeper. Wonho scored a harsh goal. Next Penalty taker is Youngjae against Changkyun the goal keeper for Shownu's team but Changkyun didn't score. (Both team still on a tie game) Fast forward to Shownu the keeper and Jaebum the last penalty taker. Shownu unfortunately miss-catch and Jaebum easily winning a goal for his team with the resolve that he wants to stay rivals with Shownu and keeping a promise to Haneul that he will always win in life. The match ended then Jaebum quickly approached Shownu and Shownu greeted him with a bro tap on his shoulder.

"Good game." Jaebum took a drink from the ground and gulping it away

"Good game indeed." The two rivals drank their drinks sitting in the middle of the grass field.

"You improve a lot. I'm impressed." Jaebum said in a soft tone

"Of course. I can't let my rival be the better of me." Shownu breathe a laugh