-7

"Shownu.. I need a moment with you..." The professor called out to Shownu before he entered the class

"Yes prof?"

"I got your text saying Haneul won't be able to participate in today's class but why is she at her sit?"

"I told her to go back home and rest but she refused and I don't want you to wake her up for class so you can just proceed with today's lesson comfortably... That's why I texted you that she won't be able to participate in today's class as she is not feeling well."

"Okay... But if the principal is out walking I will be scolded for having students sleeping in class... I know it sounds like it comes right from a High school principal even though this is college... I'm not kidding. The principal in this college are out there cutting salaries for Professor's and In-charge who are 'under-performing'..." The professor said in shaky voice tones nervous that the principal might appear out of nowhere.

"I understand but is there a way for Haneul to rest? I really don't think it's a good idea to wake her up. She might exert herself and you might still end up getting into trouble if something happens to her, right prof?"

"True that...." The prof was speechless but Shownu quickly found a way to keep Haneul in class at the same time covering for the professor. 

Shownu switched sits with the person who sits beside her temporarily and he managed to hide Haneul with his nicely build body. Everything went smooth from the start of the lesson until the end. The class ended quickly. People quickly emptied the hall that the class was held. What was left in the hall is Haneul, Shownu and the sound of air-con blowing hard to chill the hall from heat wave.

Haneul aroused from Shownu's deep stare right in front of her face. Slowly she opened her eyes only to be taken aback from another pair of eyes staring back at her

"Hhhh! Ya!!!" She screamed and fell down under the table

"Ya! I'm sorry!! Are you okay Haneul??" Shownu squat to help Haneul up

But Haneul accidentally kicked Shownu's legs which caused him to fall above her. The two gazed at each other quietly.

As Shownu leaned more towards Haneul, she didn't move. As he got closer to her face, her eye's blinked and it showed Shownu that, she is also aware of the situation that the both of them are in. Haneul and Shownu turned red as both of their body were pretty close to touching each other but Shownu manage to avoid that by quickly supporting himself with one hand from falling on Haneul who is much smaller than him. Shownu leaned closer but quickly pushing himself up and giving Haneul a hand.

"Come here..." He put out his hand while facing the other way. Haneul grab hold of his hand to be pulled up. The soft touch and the warmness from Haneul's hands turned Shownu into a stone.

"W...Wh...Why... Did you... turn away?...." Haneul softly asks

"W..Wh...Wha...t.... d... do... you... mean...???" Shownu stuttered

"You...wanted..... to...... Never mind...." Haneul let go of her hands and stand on her own, took her bag and slowly ran away from the hall

Shownu stood still and speechless as he watches her run out of the hall.

Is she talking about.... under... The... table??? If... she was.... waiting.... for me... to kiss... her... Does... that mean... she... liked... Me too????? Is that... what she meant???? But she is sick... Does her true self come out when she's sick?? That's too cute...... I can't!!

Shownu slowly blushing while his heart skips a beat and he shake his head back and forth happily while thinking what could've happened if he really did touch her lips with his