-4

It is spring, the cherry blossom flowers are blooming and the trees are at its peak, effortlessly the cherry blossom flowers falls all over the park Haneul & Jaebum is at.

"Wow it's been awhile since I see spring this beautifully~" Haneul playing around with the falling flowers

"Ya take a pic for me, I need to put this on my Instagram!" Jaebum took a flower on the floor and put it onto his lips posing in front of the cherry blossom tree.

"Wow, you're really popular..." Haneul scrolling her Instagram to see the photo she took for jaebum.

"I don't think so~" Jaebum ignoring Haneul while distracted with the flowers

"You really don't think so? You're like the hot topic in our whole school~"

"What did they talk about anyway?"

"ummm.. Your good looks I guess?"

"Soooo, am I handsome to you?" Jaebum playfully asked Haneul

"I'm crazy if I said no." Haneul wriggled after she said that

"oh my! stop. We're not used to this!" Jaebum and Haneul wriggled and laugh as the two best friend's are not used to complimenting each other

"but you know... If it's from you.. I'll take it. Being complimented by Haneul? This might just be the rarest dream of all" Jaebum claims while laughing and it made Haneul blushes pink just like the cherry blossoms

"So, what's going on with you and your dad?"

"He's still going on about my choice of career~" Jaebum said with a carefree voice

"What did he ask you to pursue?"

"He told me to get married with his friend's daughter. So, I could get the CEO position of their company. It's like a heir that can only be passed down to the Man of the family of the next generation. But a daughter was Born... So, they need her to marry and that man will be the next heir."

"That's some drama shit right there" Haneul surprised and began to focus deeply into Jaebum's story

"Tell me about it... So, I told him that I still want to study and find my own starting point. He said that this is the best company. Unaware that the company will flop and the family might make me a slave... Who knows? He doesn't think straight. An old man indeed"

Haneul shook her head and quickly pressed her hands on Jaebum's broad shoulder

"I don't mean to be rude or nagging but I think your old man just wants the best for you. He's not forcing you although his action seems like it. Maybe he is just excited to see you achieve great things in life?"

"Ugh, you don't understand~" Jaebum sighed but in the end getting bombarded by Cherry blossoms into his face

"YAAA WHY'D YOU DO THAT FOR?!!!"

"For saying that I don't understand you, YOU FISH!!!!!"

Jaebum arm locked Haneul and the both played around the park catching and hitting each other like kids.

"Haneul ah! Jaebum ah!" Someone waving vigorously at the two

"Oh Hyung!" Jaebum waved back and Haneul just ignored him.

Jaebum pulled Haneul to the man standing beside the sign board of the park

"Hyung, what brings you here?"

"I was hanging out with my girlfriend then she had something up so here I am alone... AND YOU HANEUL STOP IGNORING YOUR OLDER BROTHER HERE"

"Why would I say hi to you. We see each other every single hour. Stop obsessing over me."

"Rude... Haneul ah go get us some drinks at the vending machine uphill! Now..."

Haneul not able to defy her older brother went ahead to go get them drinks.

"Actually, I chased her away to tell you something important... I care for Haneul a lot and I'm afraid of something..." Mino whispered 

"huh? what's up?"

"Are you guys a thing or?"

"We are best friends as always. Why the question hyung?"

"She might be obsessing over you a little bit to a weird end? I feel sad seeing her so crazy like that.."

"crazy? Obsessed? Over me? What are you saying hyung?"

"I... See photos of you around her bed... She kept one under her pillow and she always admired that photo of you every night before she sleeps... I feel weird seeing her do that... She even dreamt of you and sleep talk to your name.."

"Haneul? My photos? Dreamt and sleep talks because of me? Are you kidding me?"

"Yeah.. Don't tell her.. But if you guys are a thing then... I can't blame her. Don't make her fall in love too fast... Oh...*whispers* Haneul is coming! Act normal!!!"

Mino wrapped his arms around Jaebum to make it less awkward and natural to Haneul. Haneul gave them the drinks and they hang out for awhile. Jaebum was suddenly so quiet and seem to avoid talking to Haneul a lot in that time span.

Mino decides to leave after a while and leaving the two behind. Minutes later Jaebum looks abit uncomfortable and Haneul quickly noticed it

"I am so sorry about my brother. He is so annoying no matter where he goes..."

"Haneul ah... I gotta go." Jaebum avoided eye contact with Haneul and left her abruptly.

Haneul's reaction is filled with question marks and it shows all over her face.

"Jaebum ah! What's wrong!??" Haneul got ignored

Jaebum walk as fast as the wind blows. He was so quick to jump into conclusions and felt half guilty for not even telling Haneul or wanting to get an explanation from her. His thoughts of her at the breathe of that moment is just filled with disgust and negativity. He never thought Haneul of all people would do such a thing. He felt betrayed as she is his only best friend.

What is going on. Why Haneul... Why her of all people... She's my only friend... My secret keeper.. I tell her everything... But.... How am i to see her the same now... Why is she obsessing over me like that... Is that why she blushed so red earlier at Starbucks???

Words were quick to fill Jaebum's brain. Worrying and stressing out causing him to speed on the highway.