-5

Haneul who decided to go home, got on her bike and had to go on the same highway as Jaebum. From far she saw that an accident just occurred.

She decided to stop by and help out. Steps after steps walking towards the injured person Haneul's heart started to feel uneasy. Her face changes after it turns out to be Jaebum who is lying on the ground. Jaebum met with an accident because he sped up on the high way after abruptly leaving Haneul behind at the park due to feeling uncomfortable.

"Jaebum ah! Jaebum ah!" Blood slowly spread around Haneul's arm. Haneul's heart was so numb while she cried for help. 

His bike flew quite far away from him too. All Haneul could do was pray that nothing will happen to Jaebum. A couple of minutes later, help arrived and they all made their way to the nearest hospital as fast as possible.

Tears rolled down her cheeks as she rode her bike to the hospital following the ambulance Jaebum is in. The visionary of loosing Jaebum forever has been playing in Haneul's head over and over again. Haneul couldn't focus in riding behind the ambulance without thinking of Jaebum. She sped up and overtake the traffic and waited for Jaebum at the A&E. The Ambulance reached seconds after Haneul arrived. She cried so much till her eyes swell. Haneul contacted Jaebum's family and waited patiently for her best friend outside the emergency room

Hours after, Jaebum's mom ran to hug Haneul

"Haneul ah.... What happened to Jaebum???" Jaebum's mom cried and Haneul could see that her eyes were swollen.

"Auntie......" Haneul was loss for words. Her heart sank even deeper looking at Jaebum's family crying.

"My son... Haneul ah.. How did this happen...." Jaebum's mom miserably crying

All of them waited and prayed for hours that nothing will happen to him. 

The noon was quick to pass by and the skies were darkened. As it rains, Haneul's heart rained even more. Waiting to see her best friend whom she won't know if she might see again. 

Jaebum ah.. Please don't leave me.. We all love and need you... Please.. Please... don't leave me.. You are all that I have.. Jaebum ah....

As she thought of all that, her tears rolled down even more. Doctors went out of the operating theatre and quickly approach Jaebum's family 

"Good evening all, I am Dr. Lee. Please, you don't have to be concern anymore. Mr. Jaebum is in a stable condition and did not have any serious injuries. 

However he has a slight fracture on his back bone and a few bleeding in other area's of his body along with a broken Arm. It will affect his daily activities and he need a lot of time to rest. 

School is not recommendable in his first 3 weeks of curing process. Please make sure to help him out. You all can visit him in his ward in a bit. My staff is handling it now. Thank you"

A big sigh of relief exited everyone's mouth. Jaebum's mom hugged Haneul from being so happy that her son survive the odds. 

All of them visited Jaebum but he is still under anaesthetic so he will not wake up until a few hours or even the day after. Both the parents took care of him and told Haneul to head home and rest up.

Haneul rode her bike home. Still somehow worrying about Jaebum and tears rolled down her cheeks again.

By the time she is back home, everyone is already asleep. Haneul tirelessly did the housework despite her sadness that Jaebum is injured. She cleaned the living room, wash her clothes and washed the dishes.