SIETE

007 — KIDNAPPED

Laura sat on the edge on the bed reading one of her many comics like Scott instructed

Laura sat on the edge on the bed reading one of her many comics like Scott instructed. He said for her to keep a eye on the boy to make sure he doesn't go anywhere but Laura knew from the amount of tape Scott put around him, that was impossible.

She looked up as Scott and Stiles entered the room waving awkwardly at them before the two rushed into the adjoining bathroom.

After Scott had shown Stiles the boy in the bathtub, they both walked back into the bedroom where Laura now lay on her stomach flipping through her comic.

Both boys sighed as they sat on the end of the bed. "So you bit him?"

"Yeah..." Stiles made a displeased face at that.

"And you kidnapped him" He stated.

"Yeah..."

Stiles turned to Scott "And you brought him here" He said knowing that was probably the dumbest thing Scott could of done.

"I panicked." Scott admitted knowing it wasn't his brightest idea. He had no clue what he was suppose to do next, he thought of what Araya had told him back in Mexico and hopes that she never finds out.

"Yup" Stiles nodded agreeing with his friend. He kissed his teeth before asking "This isn't going to end with us burying the pieces of his body out in the desert, is it?" The two boys having forgot that the boy was still within hearing distance heard muffled cries coming from the other room.

Laura who was still laid on her stomach was thinking that maybe taking a ride in a Jeep was probably a stupid idea now seeing that these two boys seemed like they kidnap kids for a living. She thought of contacting Derek the boy who turned into a man but she had no way of reaching him and didn't know the way to his apartment so instead she decided to see how this would play out, it's not like they could fight her, she could take both of them on and still win.

Her thoughts were interrupted as Stiles started lecturing Scott "As a reminder, this is why I always come up with the plans. Your plans suck."

"I know" Scott agreed. "Which is why I called you, So what do we do?" He asked him hoping he had answers because there was no way he was willing to go to Derek yet.

Stiles sighs looking at Scott in annoyance. "Let me handle it. And why is she here?" He asked gesturing to Laura who looked up confused.

"Uh- she was on the roof when it happened, the assassin knocked her out and I couldn't just leave her there either. Derek and your Dad are trying to find her Father" He explained to Stiles who nodded.