UNO

001   —  WERE GETTING THE BAND BACK TOGETHER

     Laura sat opposite the two man as they "interviewed" her for their new "superhero team"

Laura sat opposite the two man as they "interviewed" her for their new "superhero team". Laura was slightly confused as to why Wade needed to interview people for a team but it's not like she had anywhere to be and since she's now temporarily living with the guy she's just going along with it.

Wade clapped his hands together as he spun in his chair. "Now this is Laura. My personal favourite, I met her about a year ago we're like best friends now." He said introducing her to his friend before leaning closer besides him and lowering his voice to a whisper. "That son of a bitch, Wolverine's daughter."

His friend gave Laura a double take before looking at Wade in disbelief. "Wolverine?" He whispered. "This girl is Wolverines daughter?" He said in a disbelieving tone he was trying to whisper but the girl could clearly hear every word he was saying as Wade just nodded to his friend.

Laura just blinks up at the two guys still not really sure why she was in this situation to begin with but still went along with it. "Hi" She waved at the man.

"You're hired!" Wade exclaimed, his friend looked slightly unsure about having a kid on the team but Wade waved him off. "Trust me we need her." Wade then gestured to Laura's hands. "Show him, show him." He said excitedly jumping in his seat.

Laura sighed as the two men looked towards her expectantly. She rolled her eyes as she flicked out her metal claws she turned them slightly as they glinted in the light before quickly retracting them.

"Cool." Wades friend let out in awe as he held a look of astonishment.

"So what is this again?." Laura asked him she wasn't sure if she misunderstood him or he actually meant what he said because her English has gotten better and she can now put together full sentences and have a conversation with someone without getting confused.

"I'm putting my own team together, I haven't got a name yet but X-Men 2.0 is up there." Wade explained as Laura gave him a disapproving look at the name.

"Wasn't there already an X-Men?" She asked knowing that her own Father was in that team.

Wade sighed at her question. "That's why it'll be 2.0. You know like a next generation X-Men and you're like a legacy being Wolverines daughter."

"But isn't X-Men sort of gender bias?..." She questioned him ignoring his comment on her Father.

Wades mouth fell open and closed again before he paused and finally answered. "Do you even know what that word means because I swear you weren't this chatty a couple of years ago missy." He said annoyed that she kept questioning his decisions.

"Gender bias is the preferential treatment towards one gender because they reflect the values of the gender who created or developed the setting." Laura proudly stated sending Wade a smug look.

"Okay we get it, you can read a dictionary. Have a gold star. So no X-Men...how about X-Force, X-Team...X..."

Laura interrupted him before he could think of further possibility to rip off the original name. "No X." She told him giving him a look.

Wade sighed as he pouted. "Fine we'll put a pin in it, for now we need to work on our strategy. There's no doubt that Cable will try to Weasel out Weasel" Wade paused as he looked at the two. "Get it. Weasel." He laughed but soon stopped as he realised neither of them were laughing.

He waved it off as he continued. "Anyway, Cable will no doubt attempt to kidnap Weasel here and try to torture information out of him about our plans and since Weasel is well Weasel, he'll just end up telling him everything straight away because he's weak-"

Weasel made a sound of offense. "Hey!...Wait actually that's fair" The guy agreed.

"-So that's exactly what we're gonna do." Wade smiled as he held his hands out.

Laura tilted her head before remembering what Wade had promised her. "Can we go get cheeseburgers now?"

Wade glared at the girl before looking to his best friend and feigning ignorance. "I-I don't know what she's talking about." He denied.

Laura glared at him. "You said if I did this you would take me to go get burgers. Those were your words, Laura if you pretend to be really interested and join my team and help save the world I'll get you a cheese burger." She mimicked Wades voice causing him to sigh.

"Yeah well, deals off. No cheeseburgers for you, snitches don't get burgers." He yelled frustrated as he stormed out like a child.

"So the plan?..." she turned to his friend who was still shocked to be in the presence of a mutant.

sorry this is short it's more of an introductory chapter into deadpool 2, hope you like it

also if you like Marvel check out my new fic GALACTIC it's a Loki x OC