BONUS

BONUSX-MEN

Laura  looked up at the house or rather Mansion that was laid out in front of her

Laura looked up at the house or rather Mansion that was laid out in front of her. He had never gotten the chance to take her here, she didn't think he ever wanted to anyway. Too many bad memories especially since Charles passing.

Derek stood behind the girl patiently waiting for her to knock. They had been standing in the same spot for ten minutes now and hadn't made any progress. Derek who is known for being impatient would normally have already knocked for her or just barged on in but he knew this was something she had to do, and it was something that could take a while so instead he kept his distance and stood arms folded over his body as he waited for the girl.

Just as Laura raised one of her fists finally gathering up the courage to knock, the door swung open of its own accord or so she thought, that was until she was looking up at well she didn't really know but the only thing that came to mind was a tin man.

He looked down at the girl with what she assumed was a smile? But she couldn't tell.

"Sorry, were not taking any Girl Scout cookies today. Come back later." Another voice announced as a guy in black and red spandex came into view nudging the other man out of the way and just about slammed the door into Laura's face before she placed her hand on it keeping the door in place.

"I'm not here for cookies. I'm here for the X-Men." She replied.

The guy tilted his head before holding his finger in the air and looking at the other guy. "Oh! She wants our autographs. I love fans, wait right here sweetie-"

Derek lightly shoved Laura out of the place before slamming the door open and walking into the Manor. "We're not here for autographs either. We're here because of Logan." He gritted his teeth already knowing he disliked this guy in front of him, he was too peppy, just like Stiles.

"Logan? Oh we go way back. Best pals, you know-" The guy started to ramble before Laura cut him off.

"He never mentioned you." Laura quipped as she glared at the guy.

The guy gasped. "Are you sure? Cause like he looked up to me you know? Where is that son of a bitch anyway?"

Laura looked down at his feet for a moment before looking back at the man? (His attitude screamed boy but he sounded too old not to be a man). "He's dead." Laura finally told them causing the guy to freeze.

It took him a few moment to register what the girl had said before the other guy who introduced himself as Colossus and the other guy as Wade lead them into the Mansion and Derek explained what had happened.

*

Laura looked out at the acres of land surrounding them as they prepared Logan's burial. She thought that it was only right that he'd be buried here at what was once his home.

She felt a hand squeeze her should as she looked up at Derek who nodded to the right of her. "It's time." He told her before walking with her to where Colossus and Wade stood who was now dressed in sweats and a hoodie with his face on show. Laura tried not to stare as she assumed it would make him feel uncomfortable.

Colossus cleared his throat as he motioned for the girl to go forward. She nodded respectfully before picking up two piece of steel and placing them on top of Logan's grave in the shape of an X. She kneeled down as she touched the soil between her fingers.

"I love you Papa." She sniffed as she wiped away a tear before standing back up next to the others. Surprisingly Wade didn't come out with any sarcastic comments, Laura knew that Colossus must of had something to do with that and was thankful for it.

After spending a few more minutes just with her Fathers grave, Laura and Derek decided it was a good time to leave.

Wade and Colossus lead them back through the Manor to the entrance where Derek's car was still parked. Colossus nodded at the pair before turning and walking into another part of the house as Wade stayed with the two.

He crouched down to Laura's height before whispering "You know if you ever get bored of Mr. Broody over there I could always use someone like you, you know if I ever needed to put a team of my own together" He told her as he winked at Derek knowing he heard him.

Laura just looked back at him blankly without replying and turned to Derek who was already walking back to his car.

"Nice meeting you Derek!, we should do this again sometime don't you think?. So much fun..." He then turned to Laura and lowered his voice. "Not sure what the situation is between you guys but if you need help blink twice." He nodded slowly, Laura gave him an odd look as he stood back up. "I can see we're already friends." He yelled at Derek again who slammed the door of his car shut. Wade side eyed Laura who was about to follow Derek as Wade muttered from the side of his mouths. "Blink twice." He whispered before plastering on a fake smile.

Laura rolled her eyes at the man before bidding Wade goodbye. "We'll circle back to the team thing later you know sleep on it, you don't have to make any decisions now. I'll get back to you. We'll put a pin in it." He shouted to them as he pointed at Laura who gave him a weird look. As Wade once again shouted to Derek as Laura opened up the car door and climbed inside.

"Bye Derek, we'll see each other again" He gave the man a wave. "Such a handsome man" Wade muttered to himself not knowing that Derek heard as he bit back a laugh before pulling out of their driveway.

Laura looked up at Derek as they started to drive off. "So where to now?"

Derek smiled down at the girl. "I have someone I'd like you to meet. How do you feel about a road trip to South America?"

hi guys, so this was just a little bonus chapter. No I don't know if I'll ever make a sequel though if I do it would go one of two ways either Deadpool 2 or Pre Teen Wolf Season 6-6b.

I also cannot believe this book has reached over 75k reads and 3k votes!! Wtf I never thought it would get this much hype when I first started writing I honestly didn't even think it would get 1000 views. I love you guys so much, thank you 💕