•1• Regrets

Listen to the song above as I think it adds so much more to the chapter

3rd Person P.o.V

During the funeral of the recently "deceased" Midoriya, everyone one was in a sad, sombre mood.
They all had regrets for what they said, but they stood by it as they truly believed that Midoriya had done those things.

But there were two people standing at the back of the of the group and they harboured the most guilt and pain.

Ochako Uraraka, a girl who loved Midoriya. She put a price on their love, the money given to her was enough to persuade her to frame Midoriya... Her love was strong but the lure of the financial gain was stronger and she sold her soul to the blonde haired devil.

The other, Katsuki Bakugo, he was looking down, his mind racing... He knew full well this was all because of him, and it will always haunt him.
He read the note the Midoriya wrote for class 1-A vowing that he will get his vengeance and it will come when they least expect it.

Both Ochako and Bakugo knew that of they were found it their hopes for becoming heroes were over and they will be shunned and outcast by the nation.

Todoroki was standing their in deep thought, he was close to Midoriya. He'll even go as far to say he was like a brother to him, so he knew there was something fishy going on, he will never believe that Midoriya would do something like that. Midoriya is the nicest and kindest person he knew, he also read the note and felt anxiety as he felt the anger and truth in the words.

Meanwhile with the teachers, All-Might was in an anxious, his powers were dwindling and with the current holder of One For All, Midoriya, now dead it means that One For All is dead. When the last embers in his body go out the power known as One For All will vanish for existence.
All-Might blamed himself, he knew better than anyone else that Midoriya will never harm a classmate, but even still he looked at him accusingly and in disdain.

Aizawa felt broken, he was the only one to believe Midoriya, he may have acted harsh to him in the beginning but that was only to test his resolve and to see if he's willing to push himself or just quit. He knew deep down that the world had just lost a true future hero.

Meanwhile with Izuku, Dabi and Kurogiri.

Izuku/Shadow's P.o.V

"Are you ready Shadow?"
Shigaraki asked me.

"Of course I'm ready, my brother. I finally get to enact phase one of my revenge"
I say with a sadistic grin plastered across my face.

I became really close to Shigaraki and Dabi in these few months, we became like brothers and we always had each others backs no matter what, Shigaraki introduced me to his mentor All For One and he treated me like his son and I came to accept him as my father. He gifted me with a body strengthening quirk which negates the injuries One For All gives me when I use 100% but recoil from the impact still can throw me off so I still need to train until I can throw punches and keep moving forward.

"Young Midoriya, it's time"
Said Kurogiri with Dabi alongside him.

"About time, now you all know what to do?"
I asked the two as Shigaraki just sat at the bar smiling.

"Kurogiri transports is to the houses, I surround the houses with fire. You go in and confront them and knock them out and bring them with us as I burn the houses down" Dabi said with a smirk.

"Correct, Kurogiri transport us to the first house... The home of the Uraraka's"

"As you wish, young one"

{U.A and class 1.A will now face the consequence of fucking with me}

To Be Continued

Word Count: 668

Next chapter: Straight to Hell