•4• Phase 2

After the deed was done Izuku took a deep breath and smiled.
But there was one thing he was confused by, why wasn't Todoroki's family there?

He didn't wanna harm Todoroki, he was like a brother to him and will defend him but Izuku's rage clouded his vision.
To be honest he was thankful Todoroki's family wasn't there.
But he wanted to know why and the one that will give him the answer is Dabi.

As the lesser villains started to clean up all the blood and scattered bodies Midoriya requested Dabi to take a walk with him.

"So Dabi I noticed the absence of Todoroki's parents. So please explain me why that is?"
Midoriya said in an unnerving calmness.

Dabi just smirked.
"Well I have something planned for daddy dearest."

Midoriya looked shocked.
"Wait what?"

"Yes endeavour is my father making Shouto my younger brother. I don't want any harm to come to him, my mother or my sister. But my father is a different story that bastard Endeavour paints himself as a hero but he's nothing but scum.
Scum that should be washed from the face of this planet... He abused me as a child and my mother. I ran no knowing where it would take me... I wanted to take my brother with me... And my mother and sister but I hadn't a clue where I would've ended up so my best bet was to leave them all behind... Then I found out that he continued abusing my family until they left... I want Todoroki to join us and I want that bastard to pay by breaking his family and Killing him slowly"
Dabi punched the wall in frustration.

"THAT BASTARD!
HE WILL PAY
*PUNCH*
BASTARD
*PUNCH*
ENDEAVOUR WILL FUCKING PAY!"

Dabi was pulled away from the wall and pulled into a brotherly hug by Midoriya as tears ran down Dabi's face.

"It's okay Dabi I promise you we will make that bastard pay for all he's done to you and your family.
I promise you that"
Midoriya said sincerely.

Midoriya has come to view Dabi as a brother and will do anything for him and Dabi would do the same for him.
The bond they formed was strong and nothing would be able to break it.

An evil smirk made its way on to Midoriya's face.
"And we'll do it tomorrow, it's the internship arc... Wait I mean program tomorrow and I have a feeling that Todoroki will choose Endeavour in a way to try to come to good terms with his father and that's where we'll hit him."

"I like how you think bro and I still need to get you that date with Toga"
Dabi said nonchalantly.

"W-w-with Toga. H-h-ow did you know about my crush on h-her?"
Midoriya said stuttering and blushing.

"I didn't, but you just confirmed it to me"
Dabi said laughing.

"You fucking prick"
Midoriya said punching his arm.

"Don't worry bro with me as your wingman you'll be able to get any girl you want in your life."
Dabi said wrapping his arm around the back of Midoriya's neck.

"Yeah right I'll believe it when I see it"
Midoriya says pushing Dabi's arm off him.
Midoriya walks ahead and signals Dabi to follow him.

"Come on we got a lot to plan if we are gonna kill Endeavour and get Shouto on our side"

{This will be sweet}
Midoriya thought.

Word count: 579

To be continued.

Hope you enjoyed this chapter sorry for the long ass delay but I was updating my other MHA, RWBY etc. fanfics and yeah

Take care

Shadow Out!