•2• Straight to Hell

Izuku/Shadow's P.o.V

{Well this should be easy, weak quirk family}

We exited Kurogiri's portal in front of the Uraraka household, I would kill them now but what's the fun in that.

"Dabi you know what to do"

He nods as he activates his flames and I unleash a small emp from this device that Toga gave me, thus deactivating all electronics in a 5 mile radius.

I see that Dabi has surrounded the house with his flames which is my cue to enter the building.
I hear a woman scream, which I can only assume is the mother.

I walk in laughing psychotically and am met with the father and mother cowering in the kitchen.

"Greetings Mr. And Mrs. Uraraka"
I flash them a sadistic grin as I pull a knife from my belt and play with it.

"W-what do you want from us?" The male exclaimed.

"Oh, just some revenge"

"W-what revenge we haven't done anything to you?!!"

"I know, but your daughter has and she needs to face the consequences. KUROGIRI NOW!"

The man builds up some courage and tried to attack me but I 5% smash him in the abdomen shattering some of his ribs, I don't want him to die... Yet.

The woman begins crying hysterically as Kurogiri transports them both to the base.

I walk outside and I'm greeted by Dabi.

"Burn the shit to the ground"

"Revenge feels nice doesn't it Dabi?"

"Well I like burning shit down and destroying the heroes, your revenge is just a bonus."
He smirks.

"Yeah but we're not done yet, let's go and meet the Jiro's"

We proceed to walk to her house until Dabi questions me on my past.

"So that Uraraka girl, who was she to you?"

"Someone I once loved but now I want to rip her heart out"

"Deep, what do you even look for in a girl?"

"Now, I want someone as sadistic as me, also short blonde hair. Dunno about you but I think that shit is cute."

At that point the girl I have developed feelings for crossed my mind

"Plus, I already have someone on my mind."
I say with a genuine smile, not psychotic but happy.

"Hmm I see"

"Where has this come from anyway bro?"

"Hmm, no where I just wanted to see if you're head is clear, we're brothers and I don't want anything to hold you back, because they deserve this after all they did to you"

I stop in front of him and turn and give him a bro hug.

"Brothers til the end"
I say

"Yeah"

"Okay now let's get the rest of them"

After the funeral at U.A

3rd person P.o.V

Bakugo and Ochako were still keeping up the facade, trying to ignore the guilt eating away at them and that feeling that Midoriya's vengeance will rain upon them.

"That's one less monster for us to deal with"
Jirou said with a sigh of relaxation.

"Guys I know what he did was despicable, but we shouldn't disrespect the dead"
Said Tsuyu.

Or who they believed to be Tsuyu as she was locked in the boiler room and Toga using her quirk became her to get more insight.

"Oooooo what's gonna happen? Huh?! He's gonna attack us from beyond the grave? Monsters like him should be 6ft underground!"
Kirishima bellowed.

Toga/Tsuyu turned her attention to Bakugo.
"You've been awfully quiet Bakugo, weren't you the one who constantly told deku to kill himself, also weren't you the one who apparently saw all of it, so you got anything to share?"

Bakugo was caught off guard but soon steeled his gaze and just shrugged.

"Good riddance, I'm happy. He's just a useless Deku hopefully he gets sent straight to hell"

"And what about you Uraraka, shouldn't you be celebrating?"

Ochako was visibly upset and didn't even respond.

"Come on, Uraraka-san say something, or were you just faking it?"

"Woah Tsuyu, don't harass Uraraka like that she's had a tough week"
Iida responded.

"I'm not talking to you Iida,"

Tsuyu/Toga proceeded to get all up in Uraraka's face.

"Come on Uraraka-san what's with the tears hmm?, Are you feeling regrets?"

Bakugo proceeds to fire a blast at Toga/Tsuyu and she barely manages to dodge it but it does injure her arm.

"Tsuyu, your harassment is uncalled for and as for you Bakugo, you don't attack classmates."

Toga decides to chime in
"But you so constantly tell them to kill themselves. If Deku is truly in Hell, then you'll all be joining them"

She says as she walks off.

But before she leaves the room.

"Bakugo, Uraraka your crimes will have consequences and the first consequence will happen tonight."

Toga then left and grabbed Tsuyu from the boiler room and took her with her.

Meanwhile everyone in class 1-A were confused and oblivious to what she means, however Bakugo and Ochako were quaking in their boots.

They had no idea what was coming.

At an abandoned warehouse.

Shadow's P.o.V

"Let's get this show on the road"

Dabi walks to the TV camera we have set up.

"ACTION!"

To be continued.

Word Count: 864

Next Chapter: The Blacklist