•3• The Blacklist

Midoriya's P.o.V

The camera was rolling and it hijacked every TV broadcast and Radio station.

I got the greenlight and proceeded with my broadcast.

"Greetings everyone"

Bakugo's P.o.V

The feeds for the entire country were overridden and some weird guy wearing all black and with red eyes began talking.

"Greetings everyone, I am Shadow. For too long Heroes have been praised for their diligence and valour, while villains have been shoved away and have been classified as a disease to society but that couldn't have been further from the truth.
There was a young boy called Izuku Midoriya, God rest his soul, who was shunned over something that no one witnessed. This caused him to lose his mind and commit suicide, he was someone I held dearly to me but now he's dead. And he's dead due to the lies of two people and the gullible nature of every rotten U.A student and teacher."

My breath hitched as he spoke
{There's no way he could have any proof that it wasn't him}

"My friends here managed to hack into the U.A security system and extract CCTV footage of that fateful day when all of U.A abandoned him, even All-Might"

I gulped as he began to roll the footage he obtained and I looked over to Ochako who was also sweating bullets.
I signalled to her to sneak outside with me.
As we got outside the glass the footage was played clearly showing how I bribed Ochako into setting up Deku.

There was an uproar as everyone from class 1.A were showing a mixture of sadness and Anger but we ran into the streets being as inconspicuous as possible.

Then he spoke again.

"THAT DAY YOU TOOK AWAY SOMETHING I HELD DEAR *chuckles* WELL TODAY I WILL DO THE SAME TO ALL OF YOU!"

The lights turned on revealing many people behind him with woven sacks covering their heads.

"Now take off all the coverings and show them to the world my friend"

The coverings were removed and what I saw caused me to nearly become hysterical and I assume it would be the same for our class.
As right there on TV were the parents of every single 1.A student including mine.

"So, where are your pathetic heroes now?"

He pulls mine and Ochako's parents away from the crowd as he signals a firing squad to decimate the rest of them.

We heard screams from all around as all those innocent people where brutally executed in front of the world's eyes.

"Now before Midoriya, or as many of you call him, Deku died he came to me he told me who did this to him... And that was the last time I saw him before he died... So I will be personally executing your pathetic families KATSUKI BAKUGO AND OCHAKO URARAKA, NOW BRING THEM HERE RIGHT UP TO THE CAMERA."

I see him pull out a revolver as Ochako starts hyperventilating and becoming hysterical, while I'm here frozen stiff knowing that this was all my fault.

"Awh look they're crying *laughs maniacally* how pathetic, let's make this quick *cocks gun*"

Ochako and I scream out as he unloads multiple bullets into our parents splattering blood everywhere, in his anger he knocks down the camera.

After the shooting stops he bends over the Camera with blood staining his clothes.

"This is a movement, we are the Blacklist_ and this is just the beginning!"

The transmission ends with him firing a bullet at the camera.
And from that moment the Hero world and I knew that a war was brewing and it'll change the face of right and wrong forever.

To be continued:

Word Count: 613

Hope enjoyed
#Blacklist_Movement