Chapter 1

We join our heroes relaxing on the beach. Well almost.

Ash and Kiawe were having a battle, with Pikachu v.s. Marowak. The others, Lillie and her Vulpix (aka Snowy), Sophocles and Togedemaru, Lana and Popplio, Mallow and Steenee, and Rotadex were watching the battle under an umbrella.

Ash commanded, "Pikachu, use Iron Tail!"

Pikachu started charging in, "Pika. Pika, pika, pika." It jumped up as it tail glowed a steel color, and slammed it forward at Marowak, "Pikachu!"

Kiawe shouted, "Marowak, block it!" Using its bone, Marowak blocked Pikachu's tail, causing an explosion, knocking both Pokemon back.

Normally our heroes would be in class at this time, but with Professor Kukui's Pokemon League only 2 weeks away, he has to finalize it. So our heroes have been given the time off to relax and train before the League begins.

Ash shouted, "Now Pikachu use Thunderbolt!" Pikachu shot a bolt of electricity.

Kiawe commanded, "Fight back, with Iron Head!" Marowak became covered in a metallic silver aura and charged at the bolt.

The 2 attacks hit each other causing an even bigger explosion. After the blast, Ash, Pikachu, Kiawe, and Marowak were all panting and fell to the ground.

Lille said, "Well I think that's a good sign that we should take a break."

Ash commented, "Great battle Kiawe."

Pikachu added, tired, "Pikachu."

Kiawe said back, "You too, Ash."

Marowak joined in, with its own exhaustion, "Marowak."

The gang started eating lunch, with Togedemaru nuzzling close to Pikachu, who was sweating at this.

Ash soon said, "I can't wait for the League to start."

Kiawe added, "Me either."

Lana, Sophocles, and Mallow, all shouted, "Yeah."

Lillie added while hugging Snowy, "Plus, Gladion will come back for the League."

Snowy soon said, while shaking its head, "Vulpix."

As the gang laughed, they heard a beeping noise. Lillie took out her IPad like device, and soon her mother Lusamine.

Upon appearing she explained, "Ultra Warriors, we have finally located one of the last 2 Ultra Beasts." The Pad showed an image of Stakatake, in a forest, "We've called it UB Assembly. We need you to stop it and return it home before it hurts anyone, or itself."

Lillie said, determined, "You can count on us, mother."

The others saluted and said, "We're on it, ma'am."

The team headed back to the school, got suited up, and headed to the forest on there riding Pokemon(Charizard, Garchomp, Metang, Flygon, Dragonair, and Altaria). They soon arrived, just in time to see Stakatake destroying some trees, with Double-Edge.

Sophocles shouted, "We better catch it quickly."

Lana joined in, "Then let's get to it."

The team landed, the Pokemon they all had already out, ready to battle. Stakatake stomped it's feet, as it faced its opponents. It fired a huge blast of rock, from its mouth.

Rotadex exclaimed, "Watch out. It's using Rock Blast." The Pokemon barely dodged the shot, Mallow shouted, "Quick, Steenee use Magical Leaf!"

"Steenee!" The flower Pokemon shouted as it fired green energy leaves at the Stakatake, only for its body to change to iron, causing the leaves to bounce off.