Chapter 4

Ash shouted, as he, his classmates, Professor Kukui, and Serena, got off a boat "Were finally here!"

Pikachu happily added, "Pi-pikachu!"

Yes, the day of the Fire Show has finally arrived. As Ash and our heroes finally get to Akala Island for the celebration and competition.

Ash and the gang went running towards the event. Unknown to them, Team Rocket was following them, in disguise, with Jessie saying, "Now's my chance to get revenge on the twerpeet, for beating me at the Kalos Masterclass Showcase, by beating her at the Fire Show."

Meowth pointed, "But we don't have a Fire Type to enter."

James asked, "Has that ever stopped us before?"

Meowth nodded, "No. Let's do this."

Wobbuffet popped up and added, "Wobbuffet!"

Everyone began to gather around a small stage, in the middle of the island, which the trail captain of Akala Island, Olivia was standing on, with a microphone.

Ash shouted, "Oh, cool,

Kiawe said, "Yeah. She always hosts the Fire Show."

Serena then said, "She looks so pretty."

Olivia began to say into the microphone, "I'm so glad you all could make. I hope you all enjoy the great performances and demonstration by the Fire types and other Pokemon, to honor the traditions of our island."

Everyone cheered, as the contest began. (Of course, this is Pokemon so will skip most of the shows and just get to the only 4 you really care about, Ash, Serena, Kiawe, and Jessie).

Olivia began to announce, "Next up is someone I know well, Kiawe."

Kiawe stepped onto the stage, with Turtonator and Marowak. Kiawe shouted, "'Let's do it." As he raised his fists.

His Pokemon did the same while shouting their names: "Turt!" and "Marow!"

Kiawe started, "Marowak, Flare Blitz! Turtonator, Dragon Tail!" Marowak wrapped himself in an aura of fire, which turned blue. Then Turtonator hit Marowak with its glowing tail, launching Marowak into the air, with a streak of blue following him, like a shooting star. Kiawe kept going, "Marowak, use Shadow Bone!" Marowak stopped mid-air, as it's flame vanished. It then began to spin it's bone rapidly, surrounding it with a purple flame, with a blue aura in the middle. Kiawe shouted, "Good. Now for the finish! Use Bonemerang! And Turtonator, Flamethrower!" Marowak threw it's still flaming bone towards Turtonator, who fired a Flamethrower at it. As the two combined, it created a spinning wheel of red and purple fire, with a small glimmer of blue in the center, in mid-air. When the attack exploded, Marowak landed on the ground, catching it's bone, as it, Turtonator, and Kiawe all took a bow.

The crowd cheered, as Olivia came back onto the stage, and said, "Great performance, Kiawe."

He smiled and replied, "Thank you."

As he got off the stage, Olivia began to announce, "Next up is another competitor I know, Ash Ketchum."

Ash stepped onto the stage, with Incineroar and Lycanroc. Ash asked, "You guys ready for this?"

Both his Pokemon shook their heads, as they shouted their names: "Incineroar!" and "Lycan!"

Ash smiled and said, "Let's start the fun! Lycanroc, Rock Throw! Incineroar, Flamethrower!" Lycanroc, fired several glowing rocks from its tail, into the sky, as Incineroar shot a Flamethrower at the rocks. Once they combined, the rocks were on fire and looked like small meteorites. Ash then shouted, "Now, Lycanroc, Stone Edge, send Incineroar flying." Lycanroc hit the ground, creating big stones, from the ground, sending Incineroar from his spot, into the air. Ash commanded, "Incineroar, Flame Charge. Then spin while using Flamethrower!" Incineroar was covered in fire, as it flew higher into the sky before it began to spin and fire Flamethrower, creating a small whirlwind of fire, like a tornado. Ash shouted, as the flames vanished and Incineroar landed, "Let's finish this!" His Pokemon smirked and nodded, "Use Flame Charge and Accelerock." Incineroar was once again surrounded by fire, as it charged at Lycanroc, who was surrounded by a white aura and charged at him too.