12

I woke up to crying I seen Izzy was knock out . Izzy didn't put up the crib yet so she was in the bed sleeping with us . I got up and took her downstairs I grab a bottle from the fridge I made earlier & warmed it up . After I was done I check the temperature and it was okay . I check her little pamper and she was good . I sat up on the bed and fed her . " You want me take her I know you got class in the am ? " he said getting up slowly " I'm fine " I said as she started closing her eyes but still eating . Izzy's phone started going off & I was wondering who would be calling at 3am . I look at him and he look at me . " Who's that ? " I asked " It's a unknown number " he said " Hello?" I heard him say then he started going off " Bitch what the fuck do you mean " he was getting loud and scaring Tee so I got up and went downstairs.

Izzy came downstairs looking mad as hell I was trying figure out what was going on ...

" Are you okay? " I asked " Cali moved to Atlanta I swear I'm go down there & kill this bitch " he said " She moved to ATLANTA, GEORGIA?!!!! " I said " Yes Dionni " he said with his hands in his face " Are you fucking serious why didn't she take T'Mya "I asked " She said she's not ready for a kid & wants to focus on her money" he said getting mad

If she wasn't ready what was her purpose of keeping the damn baby so bad & harassing him . I wanted to beat this bitch ass so bad

" So she called you to tell you she's gone? " I said

" Yes Dionni , she said she's not coming back & she's not ready to be a mother "

I felt bad for TMya but at least she had her Daddy... I know how it feels not to have a mom around

" So what you going do ? " I asked " I have no choice but to take her I gotta call her mom tell her this bullshit man " he said grabbing TMya from me

I knew something was up I just didn't quite know . I couldn't believe this I felt bad for him it's like she drop the baby on him . I stayed in the living room for a little bit just on my phone to look on her page . I look at her insta story it was Isaiah sitting down with Tee, then 3 hours ago it says New beginnings as her post . I wanted to curse her out so bad ... I couldn't believe this shit .

" You not coming upstairs ? " Izzy asked coming down

" I am I was just up in my thoughts You good? " I asked him

" Yeah I'm okay , I'm just thrown off a little bit she doesn't deserve this its just crazy to me " He said

I gave him a hug & I could feel he was hurting a little . " We're going get through this okay? I'm here to help like I said I won't give up on you "

" Thank you Dink "

10 hours later

It was 1:30 & I decided to head home after school cause I know my mom is looking for me . I started thinking about the money I had saved up & thought about getting a car I had to take a lyft over there .

" Hello Dionne ? " he said as I got in " Dionni Yeah that's me " I said correcting him " I'm sorry Ms.Dionni it's water & candy back there enjoy yourself " he said " It's fine thank you " I said I threw my headphones in & was looking at cars . I ain't want nothing fancy as a car to be honest. I like the Altima's & The Accords I'm not sure if I wanted to get a 2018 I am not trying to be paying no car note but getting a used car you don't know what the hell the person before how they took care of the car or not . I'll probably talk to Izzy or my Grandad about it I'm sure they would know more than me .

15 mins later we were here " Thank you " I said getting out the car

" No problem have a nice day " he said