20

Ima make this chapter long for y'all because I'll probably be bs on these updates for y'all ... I had writers block for a minute but I'm up & pumping Make sure you Comment & vote tell me how you feel 💕...

3 weeks later

" So what are you going do ? "

" Ma I'm going to keep her "

" Her? " She said looking at my stomach

I nodded my head once I found out the gender the other day . I was excited to have a girl & Desean was so what was excited as well knowing he wanted a boy but he claim Zion was his so he didn't care .

I'm at the prison visiting my mother . She wasn't to excited that I'm pregnant again .

" Yes Mommy it's a girl "

" I want to meet this boy "

" You can , why are you acting like this? "

" Because I want you to finish school & another baby? Samaya you are only 21 I had you when I was 17 I know how it feels to be a young mother I'm not disappointed I just want the best for you "

" I will be fine Mommy I have Desean "

" You keep talking about you have this nigga but do you really think he's going be around ? God forbid something happens to him then what? "

" You know I don't depend on nobody for nothing! And if something happens then I have to accept it and move on just like Zion's Dad left and never came back and you went to jail and I had to do my own thing you know damn well I wasn't moving in with Dad "

" I'm just letting you know "

We sat there in silence as she held and played with Zion . It was the middle of June & this AC in here was cold as hell . I had on a tank top some shorts and slides and was freezing .

" Aight I love you Maya be safe & keep your eyes open " she said giving me a hug for a while then touch my stomach but the guard started couching trying to tell us break it up .

" I love you too I'll see you next weekend with Desean ok? "

She just nodded and she went back to her place . I grab Zion & boy this little boy was getting big . I signed out & got my belongings and left . I walk to my car and strapped Zion in . I gave him some juice cause I'm pretty sure he would be crying for something soon .

I pulled off blasting Ella Mai Trip . I had a craving for some slim Jim's lately and some macaroni and cheese . I was going make some once I got in the house if I can even remember how my mom made them .

Everything my mom started telling me started to pop in my head of what she was saying she was right but she started scaring me talking about something happen to him . I'm not the type of person to think negative but she does have a point. I know what he does for a living but that shit ain't going last forever . I don't want my daughter have to deal what I deal with seeing my parent in a jail suit .

I wish I would of brought Desean with me because I am tired of driving it's like I want to fall asleep right now . At work I cut a little bit on my hours because I cannot be doing truck and picking up shit with my pregnant ass . I was just going work on folding and organizing and putting light shit out .

I called Desean & he answered.

" Yes babygirl "

" I am tired I'm like 56 mins away "

" Try to stay up , go stop and get some Coffee or hot chocolate to wake you up "