34

Dionni

" Is your boyfriend Isaiah Fields ?!" This random man said coming up on me

" No & who are you? " I asked

" Well I know you're lying I am looking for him have you seen him? His Father is looking for him "

He should me a picture of a baby which did look like him & a older guy.

" I haven't seen him in a while but If I do I'll let him know "

" Hear take this picture & it's a number on the back take it "

I grabbed the picture & walked away going inside of Walmart

I instantly called Isaiah & he didn't answer. I went to the housing aisle to pick up some laundry baskets & put them inside my cart.

" Dionni! " I heard my name being yelled by a familiar voice

I turned around & It was Mykea.

" Girl what the hell you doing here? " I asked in shocked

I was shocked as I look at her belly. She was indeed pregnant.

" Auntie said I could move back, I'm staying at my own place I got a job and everything I was going past by grandma house tomorrow house & surprise everyone but I guess I beat you to it! "

" Damn I can't believe you're pregnant "

" Yes I'm having a boy... this baby stuff is starting to humble me "

" Aww Mykea I'm excited!!! Does his daddy know?"

" I told him when I was pregnant like I told you before but I guess you thought I was playing... but I don't wanna be around him or them other bitches I don't need that type of energy around me "

" So Cali definitely changed you? "I asked

" Yeah , I feel like all of this shit happened for a reason but I'm good "

Our conversation was interrupted as this dude came around the aisle.

" Damn baby I couldn't find you , your phone dead ? " he said approaching Mykea

" Yeah I was looking for you till I found my cousin Dionni this is Sire & Sire this is my cousin Dionni "

We both greeted each other & I didn't surprise me my cousin was messing with somebody. Last time I spoke to Mykea she told me she was doing good in LA & wanted to stay there I'm confused on why she wanted to come back home. I guess she missed us.

After chatting up with Mykea I left & headed back to Isaiah'a apartment with this picture in my purse. I'm assuming the guy was Isaiahs father but how did he know I knew Isaiah? I had a feeling this had my mother all over it but I'm still not understanding why he had to hunt me down and address me like this.

As I pulled up to Isaiah's house. I got out grabbing my things & headed inside. T'Mya was at her grandmothers house for the weekend. Cali I heard moved somewhere in Texas with some nigga. She hasn't been calling her mother or anybody else. I still couldn't understand why she did what she did. Females just do a lot of stupid these . I mean especially for niggas & they clearly don't give a fuck about your well being. Her even trying basically kill me because I'm with your child's father & doing the responsibilities that you're suppose to be doing? Hoe you should be thanking me! Thinking about that night always got me hot! I'm glad my body healed & I was back to my normal self.The semester starts in a couple weeks & I am ready get this summer over with.