Chapter Six

Louis sauntered back to his cabin with puffy eyes, thinking about how fucked up this camp was, and about how they simply let those things happen to he and Harry. He remembered how much he wanted to see him, to just check and see if he was okay. He started to walk a little faster, thinking about how hard he hit the fence.

He started jogging, he never ran, but when he though about Liam screaming in his face, and how some tears started to fall from his eyes, he felt obligated to. He was sprinting, not even feeling his aching muscles, not even caring about the tears slipping down his cheeks, he missed Harry. He didn't want to wait another minute, let alone a five minute walk, he loved Harry.

~

Louis busted through the door and scanned the room, seeing Zayn lying on his bed reading a comic, and Harry asleep in his bed. Zayn hopped up and saw Louis tear-stained face and his broken expression; their was barely an emotion on his face, he noted. He was so far passed distraught, that he didn't know how to feel anything.

"He's asleep, keep it down," Zayn ensured, Louis walked over to Harry's unconscious body and stroked his arm. "So how is he doing," he asked still looking at the boy, "he somehow didn't get hurt too bad," Zayn started. "The nurse told him to just sleep off the pain and he would be fine when he woke up."

Louis smiled to himself and wiped some curls out of Harry's face, "he kept asking about you," Zayn added, Louis walked over to his bed and sat, "what." Zayn chuckled, "he was all like, 'where is Lou, is he okay, I need Lou, tell him I'm fine.' You couldn't really understand what he was saying, but it was sweet."

~

The three boys sat in the mess hall and ate their food in silence, they got all of their words out to each other on the walk there. Louis, as usual had nothing but hatred and disgust for the food, but he figured that he didn't want to starve. "Oh god, guys just, just ignore them," Zayn said trying to keep his head down, "what," Harry asked. Liam, Niall and Josh then sat next to them with smirks on all of their faces, "Louis I never thought you would get out of detention, with what you did to Josh," Liam slyly remarked. Niall let out a hearty laugh making Lou roll his eyes, "yeah Louis you really hurt me, I thought we were friends."

The boys knew they were irritating the shit out of Louis, and they were just waiting for him to snap, because they knew it would happen soon. Liam stood and knelt next to Louis, "So, why are you fighting against yourself, you know you want my mate Josh here. I could tell you wanted him whenever you grinded against him yesterday," he whispered in his ear.

"I would've told someone to get you in trouble, but I figured love is love and I shouldn't get between you two." Louis glanced around the table to see a worried glance from Zayn and Harry, and a seductive one from Josh, unnerving him. He then saw Josh mouth the words, 'fuck me,' which was the last straw.

"Okay it's time for you bitches to listen, Liam, you're a steroid addicted twat. Josh, you're the low grade perverted version of Josh Hutcherson. And you, what's your name again," he asked pointing at the blonde, the sass dripping from his voice, "Niall," he said. "Yeah you're obviously irrelevant, and I have nothing to say to you," Louis rounded off and started walking out of the mess hall.

Josh grabbed Louis ass with his lip caught between his teeth, making Harry's eye twitch out of anger, "I'll wait for you Louis." Louis turned to face them while still walking out of the building, "you'll end up dying before you get with me, you dick."

~

Louis impatiently paced around the cabin, tugging roughly at is hair. Although he was urgently waiting for something, he had no idea what it was. To go home, to see Harry, to finally beat Josh's face in? He had no clue. "Lou, babe, calm down," Harry persuaded upon entry, he hastily wrapped his lanky arms around Louis, in an effort to calm him down. Louis roughly pushed him away, "sorry, but I can't stay here, with those dicks trying to fucking grope me and hurt you," Louis justified.

He stopped in his tracks and stared at Harry with a straight face, "he disrespected me, now I have to kill him." Harry fixed the disgruntled boys hair, seeing that it was severely messed up, "I'll be fine, boobear, and I'll make sure that they don't touch you in anyway that you don't want them to."

Louis instantly calmed at Harry's soft hand touching him delicately, "where did boobear come from," he giggled with his eyes sealed shut, "dunno," Harry lazily spoke as he continued to stroke. "Okay then, Hazza," Louis fired back as his eyes met with the greens of springtime, "Hazza?" he asked with prevalent dimples and his hand drifting down to Louis' cheek, "yup." Harry's hand continued to drift all the way down to the beautiful boys hips, with his eyes locked onto his and his charming smile tearing down Louis walls all over again.

"I'll make sure no one touches you the wrong way, I'll protect you," Harry boldly stated, earning a giggle from his crush. "Thank you, but you don't need to protect me babe; you just keep doing what you're doing," Louis subtly started backing towards his bed, "what exactly am I doing."

Louis' teeth tugged at his lip, "you know what you're doing to me, Harry," he said as he wrapped his arms around the taller lad and pulled him in for the predestined kiss.

~

Louis shivered under Harry's delicate kisses to his body softly moaning out his name, "Hazza, I want you," Harry's lips disconnected from the boys ribcage as he looked up into those marvelous topaz eyes. "You've been teasing the hell out of me for a while now, I just, what if, Zayn should be coming back soo-," he shushed his boobear, "don't worry, leave that to me, love."

Louis grew impatient, so he pulled him down to plant another kiss on his lips. They were already naked but they were just, 'cuddling,' so Louis decide to grab Harry's dick, starting to stroke it roughly. Harry wasn't going to stop him, but he didn't want this time to be like the last, rough and fast. He wanted to show Lou what he was good at, and he wanted Louis to fall in love with him for who he was, not what he could do. Harry grabbed the lube applying a generous amount to his penis and lining himself up with Louis entrance.

"You ready boobear," he got a feverish nod in return, he slowly pushed into the tight hole with Louis rocking downwards to every inch. "You're so big Harry," the older boy said as his hand made it to Harry's toned chest. He didn't know how to respond to a complement like that, so he continued to stroke in and out of him. As the pace started to quicken, the two torso's got closer together and their breaths starting to choppier and ragged, "fuck," Lou called out. Harry loved the way he made Louis hole look, so malleable and soft, he found that the rhythm and Louis hole were so overly delicious.

Suddenly, he stopped the fast paced strokes as he pulled out, making Louis gasp, but loving how it felt. Harry had an overbearing urge to eat Louis ass and that's exactly what he was going to do. He raised his ass high in the air, "Haz, what are you doing," Louis asked, but still complied with whatever he was going to do.

"I wanna taste you Lou," he said, giving no prior warning, and shoving his soft lips into Louis' tight heat. He moaned out Harry's name and shoved his face further into his ass, "damn Lou," Harry said as his eyes peered over his ass and at Louis. He gradually started fingering him while Louis cringed with delight, trying to get more tongue and more fingers inside of him.

This was all starting to become too much for him, he wanted Harry to fill him up, he wanted to cum because of him. Harry sat his lower half down after he'd been licked clean and leaned down to kiss him, the smaller boy lacing his arms around his neck.

"I don't want to be single anymore," he whispered when their lips disconnected, "whenever there is someone in my life like you, I don't want to miss an opportunity like that." Harry's eyebrows furrowed and he let out a little chuckle, "are you saying you want to be with me, Lou." Louis grinned, "we practically are already together, and you care about me like no one else has. Surprisingly, I care about you too whenever I thought my heart was ice cold. Being together just makes sense."

Harry locked lips with his boyfriend with his charming smirk still firmly planted on his face, "I thought you would've never asked."