Finding out

Chesapeake energy arena,
Oklahoma City,
9:30am

Russell was practicing basketball along with his boyfriend, Kevin Durant and the rest of the teammates. Carmelo, Paul and The teammates were there.

"Hey Russ what's up?" Paul hugs him softly. "It's been going well," Russell smiles. "You look uncomfortable," Paul is unsure what Russ was feeling. "What are you talking about?" Russell frowns while handling the ball to Kevin Durant. "I feel fine,"

Paul George: Oh, I was going to ask you something.

Russell Westbrook: What do you want?

Paul George: Are you having physical activity with Kevin Durant?

Russell Westbrook: seriously?

Kevin Durant: Bro, don't you think it's inappropriate when we talk about it during practice?

Paul George: Well because Russell has been moody nowadays.

Russell Westbrook: Oh Quit worrying, I'm fine.

Paul George: Are you sure? You can tell me anytime hon.

Russell Westbrook: Yes I'm fine, so you don't need to worry about me.

Kevin Durant: You heard Russell, don't worry about him.

2 hours later,

Russell started practicing dunks and shooting threes along with his fiancé Kevin Durant. Suddenly, Russell starts feeling sick.

Kevin Durant: Russ?

Andre Roberson: What's going on?

Kevin Durant: Russ?

Russell Westbrook runs to the men's restroom and vomits in the toilet bowl. Steven Adams, who is washing his hands asked. "You alright my dear?" "I'm okay," Russell responds. "It's just that I caught a bug," "Oh," He shrugs. "I think you should go home," "I will," He nods.

Russell comes out of the restroom, making Kevin Durant become more worried. "Babe, you had me worried at this moment, how are you feeling?" "Baby, I think I want to go home," "Oh Okay," He agreed. "I'll take you home then,"

Kevin drives Russell to his apartment. However, Russell is telling Kevin Durant something that he hasn't heard anything before.

Kevin Durant: So what do you want to talk about?

Russell Westbrook: I was going to say, but do you know what's going on with me?

Kevin Durant: Tell me baby, I'm here to listen.

Russell Westbrook: Not to be a dumbass or whatever, I think something is concerning me of late.

Kevin Durant: What do you mean?

Russell Westbrook: I've been feeling sick this morning, my appetite and sleeping schedules had been changing drastically and yet, I kept getting tired most of the time every time I come home from practice and yet, I've not been sleeping a lot.

Kevin Durant: Oh, so when did you first experience the symptoms?

Russell Westbrook: Around May, I think.

Kevin Durant: Do you want to stop at the store?

Russell Westbrook: Sure.

Kevin and Russell stopped by at the store to buy some pregnancy tests. The cashier with her glasses on said. "That will be $10," Kevin paid the cashier the ten dollar bill for Russell's pregnancy tests and stuff. They went home as Russell takes a half an hour nap. Kevin opens the small box of the pregnancy test in which it would be a great time for Russell to use it.