Cravings

Kevin Durant's apartment,
4:25 PM,

Russell Westbrook: Babe I want gelato.

Kevin Durant: what the heck Russ? How did you crave for gelato?

Russell Westbrook: I don't know.

Kevin Durant: Okay then.

Russell Westbrook: Yay! Thank you.

Kevin Durant: Mhm.

Russell Westbrook: and also Korean Bingsu, mango, Ice cream, bagel and rice please.

Kevin Durant: Anything for you baby.

Russell Westbrook: Yay.

Russell started watching TV while Kevin Durant is at the store buying Gelato for Russell Westbrook. Yet, you can tell that Russell's cravings had gone crazy at this moment, he was craving for corn with cheese, caramel ice cream, filipino food such as Bulalo and Turon with Chocolate dip.

When Russell became 3 months pregnant, he ate five scoops of ice cream. Yet, his boyfriend Kevin Durant would soon buy him whatever Russell wants or not. Russell had asked Kevin Durant to buy some ice cream and many food he was craving for. Plus, Russell Westbrook ate a bag of potato chips like Lays barbecue and cheddar cheese. Yet, he ate three slices of chocolate cake from red ribbon. Since Kevin Durant bought it for him for the Valentine's Day special.

Although, Russell Westbrook gets up to check on the fridge and yet, it had Hawaiian pizza, so he decided to warm it up and then ate it until Kevin Durant arrives from the grocery. However, Russell Westbrook ate six slices of Blueberry pie when it comes to his cravings.

Russell Westbrook: Man, The food is boring I want gelato.

He checked the fridge. One of his pregnancy cravings had gone haywire and yet, he would eat the entire kitchen. Kevin Durant arrives and yet, he was surprised that the cravings he had was out of hand.

Kevin Durant: you seem to be eating a lot babe.

Russell Westbrook: Yeah I know, sorry the baby was getting hungry.

Kevin Durant: That's okay.

Russell Westbrook: The baby loves what I'm eating, Gelato, Ice cream, donuts, French fries from Arby's and McDonald's and everything.

Kevin Durant: and you finished the rest of it 😂?

Russell Westbrook: Yep.

Kevin Durant: Damn! Russ.

Yet, Russell Westbrook is 6 months pregnant and they haven't figured out the gender yet.

Kevin Durant: I was wondering if it's a boy.

Russell Westbrook: really you decided to guess the gender of our baby?

Kevin Durant: I meant I predict we might have a boy.

Russell Westbrook: Oh I see.

Kevin Durant: but what if it's a girl?

Russell Westbrook: Babe come on. It's going to be a surprise you know that 😂.