Finding out the gender and earthquake

Russell Westbrook is 7 months pregnant and they will figure out what the gender of their baby is before going to LA for the romantic stroll and buying baby clothes.

*Hospital, Oklahoma City*
9:00am,

Russell and his boyfriend Kevin Durant decided to find out what the gender of the baby will be.

Kevin Durant: Today, I can't wait to find out what the gender of our baby will be.

Russell Westbrook: Of course!

Kevin Durant: I can't wait to see how it goes.

The nurse asked. "Do you guys want to figure out if your baby is a boy or a girl?" "Sure!" Russell nods. "Alright, let's give it a go," The nurse puts a gel on Russell's big belly and yet, he could see a baby on the screen.

Kevin Durant: Is that...

Russell Westbrook: look it has big hands.

Kevin Durant: the nose looks a lot like you.

Russell Westbrook: is it a boy or a girl?

She answered. "The answer is... it's a boy! You and Kevin Durant are expecting a boy,"

Kevin Durant: A Boy? Oh my gosh! I can't believe it!

Russell Westbrook: Babe we're having a boy.

Kevin Durant: yep.

"Congratulations to both of you it's a boy!"

*Los Angeles Earthquake*
11:42am,

It took place at Chino Hills where he and Russell Westbrook spent their romantic night together at the Best Western Hotel. When the quake shook Chino Hills, it scared the heck out of Kevin Durant's soon-to-be fiancé Russell Westbrook. The Earthquake terrified his seven month pregnant teammate and yet, Russell started crying.

Kevin Durant: baby what's wrong?

Kevin Durant: Baby, come here.

Russell was crying in tears.

Kevin Durant: Come here baby.

Kevin gives Russell a kiss on the cheek.

Kevin Durant: it's OK baby I'll protect you and our baby.

Russell Westbrook: I know, it's just that I was terrified babe.

Kevin Durant: We'll be safe don't worry. Come here baby.

Kevin hugs Russell Westbrook and placed his hand on Russell's 7 month old baby bump. Although, they felt the kick of their unborn child. It was a baby boy. They got a phone call from Kevin's in-Laws.

Mrs. Westbrook: Hi babies, how's everyone? I heard there was an earthquake, you guys okay?

Kevin Durant: Yes Mom.

Mrs. Westbrook: That's good, I'll see you in a bit.

Kevin Durant: Okay Mom.

Mrs. Westbrook: Is that Russell? I heard him crying.

Kevin Durant: Yes Mom.

Mrs. Westbrook: Baby, what happened?

Russell Westbrook: Mom, I was terrified.

Mrs. Westbrook: Oh sweetie, don't worry, you and Kevin Durant are safe. We'll see you there in a bit.

Russell Westbrook: okay Mommy.

Mrs. Westbrook: Okay, take care. Love you both.

Kevin Durant: Love you too Ma.

It was the time that Russell was crying and yet, Kevin Durant tries his best to comfort him.

Kevin Durant: Stay close to me baby.

Russell moves closer to Kevin Durant and yet, he stopped crying when he felt safe in his boyfriend's arms. Russell realized that Kevin would never leave him no matter what and no matter how hard it was.

Russell Westbrook: Babe, I was so scared.

Kevin Durant: I know baby.

Russell Westbrook: Can we go to your hometown? I don't want to sleep here.

Kevin Durant: Sure.

Russell and his fiancé evacuated outside of the hotel room as Mrs. Westbrook, Mr. Westbrook and Raynard accompanied the couple out of the hotel. You can tell that they were unharmed and nothing bad happened to them. Mrs. Westbrook had the bags as they had to sleep on the shelter because of the aftershocks.

3 weeks after the earthquake,

Russell and Kevin Durant were now in good hands and they managed their lives together as a couple. Little did they know that they're going to have a baby shower the day before Russell had to stop playing for a while to focus on his pregnancy. Russell goes to the meet and greet to tell the fans that he and his fiancé Kevin Durant are expecting a boy and they cheered and shouted congratulations to them.

Russell Westbrook comes to visit his deceased friend Khelcey Barrs III as Kevin Durant had something to say. "I feel okay, he would've watched us have our children together," Russell Tears up and nods. "I know babe,"

They gave each other a hug.

Kevin Durant: I love you honey baby.

Russell Westbrook: Love you too lame butt lol 😂.

Kevin Durant: 😂😂

They went to tell the family that he and Kevin are expecting a girl. Mrs. Westbrook and Mr. Westbrook cried in tears of joy. "Russell, KD, you know that you made us a grandparents but it's okay because I love you both,"

Russell Westbrook: Love you too Mom.

Kevin Durant: We love you both.

Raynard Westbrook: :').

They laughed at the end and planned to have the baby shower before Russell's due date comes up.