Hiding your baby bump.

Russell Westbrook is now five months pregnant and travels to Washington DC to visit Kevin's family. Although, he had to quit playing for a while because the doctor told him to take breaks from basketball. In fact, he was wearing a pair of tattered jeans, Rap Monster's short sleeved collared shirt.

In that case, how would the teammates react if his bump shows up. Yet, Kevin Durant tells Russell that he is glowing. "Gee thanks baby," He smiled shyly. "Anytime baby," Kevin replied rubbing Russell's 5 month old belly. Russell and Kevin were wondering if he and Russell are going to have a boy or a girl.

At the seat,

Russell starts feeling pale as someone was sitting next to him. "You okay?" "Coach Donovan?" Russell didn't know who the person was sitting. "I'm fine Coach," Russell nods. "Well, you have nothing to worry about honey. Besides, male pregnancies are rare," Billy understands that Russell has gone through. "In that case, I understand that you have to quit playing for a while. Once the baby is born, will you give hugs and kisses to your baby for me?" "Sure," Russell nods.

Kevin is surprised that Billy Donovan had something to do with Russell's pregnancy. He may be strict, but he was super nice. Although, Russell didn't have to worry about it because it was not good for him and the baby. Yet, Russell and Kevin Durant watched movies in the airplane together. Russell was asleep on Kevin's shoulder as Kevin kisses him on the hand.

Kevin Durant turns on the Billy Stewart cross my heart music in which it calms Russell Westbrook down in the event of his mood swings. The first things what happened was that Russell was calling his boyfriend Kevin Durant "Dumbass," because he knew they were meant for each other.

"So Baby," Kevin taps him. "Hm?" He wonders. "I was wondering if you get to meet my parents,"

"You loser," Russell laughs. "I knew you were going to say that," "Oh baby," Kevin laughs. "I love you," "Love you too fudge," Russell said.

Meeting the parents,

Mrs. Durant picked up the two boys as Russell introduced himself to Kevin's family. "My name's Wanda, it's been a pleasure to meet you sweetheart," She shook his hands. "I heard that you met my son and you're going to be engaged soon," Russell smiled at the fact that Mrs. Durant had to keep in mind of Russell's pregnancy. "My name's Brianna, I am his sister and these are my brothers, Tony and Rayvonne," "Hi Russell Westbrook," Tony and Rayvonne went to them. "I heard that you and Kevin are expecting a child," "Yeah but actually we haven't figured out any gender yet," "Really? That's amazing! Let me know what the gender of the baby is because i'm excited to be a grandmother?" "Oh mom," Kevin blushed. "Well of course, we'll let you know," "Please make yourself feel at home honey," Mrs. Durant welcomes Russell to their hometown as KD's siblings helped unpack their stuff.

*Russell's mood swings*

Russell fell asleep next to Kevin Durant. Yet, it was 6:30am in Washington DC as they shared Kevin Durant's bedroom. "Good morning baby," Kevin wakes up not knowing that his pregnant soon to be fiancé is still asleep. "Baby, wake up,"

Russell Westbrook: Babe, can you not? You know I haven't had any sleep.

Kevin Durant: it's 6:30 AM baby, you supposed to get up.

Russell Westbrook: say that one more time or I'm going to fart on your face.

Kevin gives Russell a kiss on the forehead.

Next, Kevin snuggles and rubs Russell's 5 month old bump in circles. And yet, Kevin pouts. "Baby, you know we're going to have breakfast and we'll head out with my parents," "Just give me at least 10 minutes," Kevin sighs. "Well, suit yourself then, but I'll be sleeping beside you,"