Doctor's appointment

At the doctor's office,

Russell Westbrook was with his boyfriend and his mother. He was sitting on the waiting room waiting for the nurse to call him. "Russell Westbrook!" A lady with the pink dress and a lab coat called in.

Russell went to the room as the doctor asked how the first symptoms Russell had been experiencing. "Well," Russell explains. "I had my first symptoms, I was feeling sick lately, I had Mexican food and it didn't agree to me at all. My appetite was changing, so was my sleep patterns. Plus, I've been experiencing night sweats I'm not sure if it's normal for pregnancy or whatever. Plus, I had a migraine and it didn't go away for 2 days," "Okay," He nods writing the symptom check on the paper with the clipboard. "That is why you were experiencing the symptoms," "Yes doc," Russell answers. "Alright, just wait here and I'll be right here with you," "Okay, thanks." He smiled.

Russell was nervous about what will happen next when he reaches to 8 month mark.

Russell Westbrook: Mom?

Mrs. Westbrook: Yes? What's the matter, my son?

Russell Westbrook: You know what happens when I reach the 8 month mark? I'll get fat.

Mrs. Westbrook: Russy, you're not fat. It's just that the baby is growing.

Kevin Durant: The baby is growing well, babe. If they start making fun of you, let me know and I'll tell them, don't you dare make fun of my Russell Westbrook, he's carrying a child, my child and you don't expect to threaten our lives. Imma tell them.

Russell laughs.

The nurse comes in to measure Russell's height and weight.

Nurse: Okay, your height is 6'3" and weighs about 200 lbs.

Russell Westbrook: Okay, but I'm the shortest person of the member in OKC Thunder 🙄.

Kevin Durant: Don't worry Russ. You're amazing.

Russell Westbrook: Thanks.

Kevin Durant: No problem Baby.

Nurse: Okay Russ, I'll be here to check the sonogram to check if it matches the symptoms.

Russell Westbrook: Okay.

Nurse: However, it's going to be a little cold when I put the jelly around your stomach, is that okay with you?

Russell Westbrook: Yes nurse.

Nurse: Alright! Let's do this.

The nurse puts the jelly on Russell's flat stomach as Russell looks at the screen. "Is that.. a baby?" He asked. She grinned. "Yes! It is a baby! Congratulations! You are one month pregnant!" Russell's mother started crying. So was Russell Westbrook.

Russell Westbrook: Mom! You made cry.

Mrs. Westbrook: Well, you made me cry too! My son. You're making me a grandma because you're carrying my grandchild inside of me.

Russell Westbrook: Damn.

Kevin Durant teared up when he saw the developing baby on the screen.

Kevin Durant: That's our baby, Russ.

Kevin smiles giving a kiss on Russell's flat tummy.

Kevin Durant: Hey baby, I know that you're growing inside Russ, me and your mommy can't wait to see you when you grow into a full size.

Russell smiled.

Russell Westbrook: Anything for you, my goofball husband.

Kevin Durant was certain that Russell Westbrook will now be his wife.

Russell Westbrook: Thank you.

Nurse: Anytime, if you have questions, comments and concern, my name is Doctor Susan and please don't hesitate to call me and come by my office if you can.

Russell Westbrook: Thanks Sue.

Doctor Susan: Anytime sweetheart. You guys have a good day. Make sure you take vitamins regularly.

Russell Westbrook: Thanks you too.

They left the hospital and went home to rest. In the meantime, Russell Westbrook had to hide his baby bump when he meets with a bunch of fans at Oklahoma City.

Russell Westbrook

2 months pregnant.

Russell starts calling the doctor and asked the questions if he can play even though he's still practicing.

Russell Westbrook: Is it okay if I can play basketball when I'm on my 2nd month?

Doctor Susan: Yes, but when you reach to your fifth month you have to quit playing for a while. Right after you give birth, you should get lots of rest and then when you're ready, you can go back to the game.

Russell Westbrook: Oh okay, thanks.

Doctor Susan: Mhm and if you have any questions and concerns regarding to your pregnancy, you can call me anytime.

Russell Westbrook: Okay.

Doctor Susan: Okay, anyways. Get rested for the practice.

Russell Westbrook: Okay.

Kevin Durant: everything OK baby?

Russell Westbrook: Yes Baby.

Kevin Durant: What did the doctor say?

Russell Westbrook: I can play while I'm still on my 2nd month, but when I reach to my fifth month, I have to quit playing for a while.

Kevin Durant: That's good. Even though you can't play right after you give birth, you can still watch me play.

Russell Westbrook: Yep.

Kevin Durant: :D.

Russell Westbrook: I'll just nap for a while.

Kevin Durant: Okay.

Russell takes a nap along with Soon to be husband Kevin Durant.