1

TONI POV:
6 years married to my wife Cheryl. In the span of time we managed to adopt a child and Cheryl had twins. We decided to adopt are first kid. Her name was Rose, I let Cheryl name are children she's better with that. Anyways, we also had twin one boy and one girl. JJ is are son again Cheryl named him. But I named Are daughter, Mary after my mom. JJ and Mary were only a few months old, Rose is 14 we adopted we when she was 9. She didn't have the
Best life. Kinda like me, both her parents died when she was young and lived with an abusive uncle. She has some attachment problems and other things going on, but she's gotten better since she been here with us. "Mom! I'm home." She yells after closing the door. I smile because she doesn't usually call me mom, she calls both of us by are names. "I'm in the Kitchen." She walks in and drops her bags on the table. I turn around. "Can you please put your bags where your supposed to." She nods and puts them in the living room. She walks back. "Where's Cheryl?" She asked softly. "In our room with JJ, but I want to talk to you first." She sits next to me. "What?" She ask playing with her hands and rocking back and forth a little. "How did everything go?" I ask her trying to keep eye contact. "It was fine, can I talk to Cheryl?" She is clearly overwhelmed with everything. "2 more questions. Okay?" She nods. "Did you ask your teacher for the help you needed?" I asked calmly. "Yeah. One more." She plays with some of my hair. "Did she help you?" She stops what she was doing and grabs her notebook and shows me. "Yeah. No more questions. Can I talk to Cheryl?" I nod. "She won't be mad?" She stands up. "No of course not." I smile at her. "Ok. I'm going to talk to her." She walks away. I go back and feed Mary.

"Cheryl, maybe we should tell her." She pace around the bedroom. "But I don't want to give her another reason to." I put down JJ. "Cheryl it won't give her another reason to not want to go to school." I take her hands. "But we just got her back for the first time in months." She starts to cry. I wipe her tears. "She has attachment problems and yeah she's made a lot of progress but she's 14 and she needs to know why she doesn't want you to leave her side." I pull her into a hug. I let her cry into my shoulder until she pulls away. "I just don't want to see all the progress she's made just disappear. Do you think she's ready?" She plays with her sleeves, I sigh. Now thinking about it she might be right. "No. Trust me at her age I wouldn't have taken any of it. And I don't have emotional problems or Autism. She does she will take everything and think she's the problem." I sit down on the bed and bite my lip. "Your right She's not and wont be for a while." Cheryl sits next to me and takes my hand. "We could slowly inter-." I shake my head. "That didn't work the last time, remember. How about if she ask us again we sit her down and tell her the truth she's going to find out someday. She knows some of it, but she thinks that one day her parents were there and one day they left." JJ starts crying. Cheryl gets up and grabs him. "We'll talk about this later. I need to deal with some serpent business." I grab my jacket and walk over to Cheryl and kiss her. "Be safe." I smile. "I love you Betty will here in a few. I'll text you if anything happens or Jughead will text Betty. I can't believe I'm still rapped up in all this." I walk out as Betty knocks on the door. "Hey I was just leaving." I wave goodbye. I feel bad leaving I don't want to leave Cheryl literally just had twins a few months ago. "Jones is there anyway out of this?" I asked hoping onto him bike. "No it's a quick trip to greendale." I put on a helmet. "Fine but if I die, your explain to my kids why I'm dead. And your dealing with the fire pit that is called my wife." He drives off and a hour later we make it to penny's trailer that is in greendale. "How's your wifey? Southside smurfet?" I smile. "Better than you I can see." She laughs. "Do you have it?" She ask and Jughead gives her the drugs. She hands me the money. "See ya." She waves and we leave. We get back to Thistle House when Jughead stops me. "Hey you ok?" He holds my shoulder. "Yeah just stressed about something." He gets off his bike. "What?" I sigh and look down. "We're trying to find away to explain why her parents are dead and why she has attachment problems. Because she's started to ask questions and we don't know how to talk to her without something bad happened and starting from scratch. I have to go." I start walking back when he stops me again. "Hey you guys can get through this you always do." He smiles at. "Thank you. I'll call you later." I walk back to the house and see Cheryl and Betty talking and being moms. "Hey." My face lights up. "Hey Bombshell." She looks down and blushes. "Jug is outside waiting." Betty gets up and leaves. "Mom, Cheryl." I turn around. "Yeah." We both say at the same time. "I just came down to say goodnight." She looks down. I look at Cheryl. "Should we." I mouth. She shakes her head. "I'll be up in a minute." She runs upstairs. "So running come back downstairs and do that again please." She walks down the stairs. "Sorry." I nod. "It's okay just just try to stop." She goes up the stairs. "Why not." I ask the second I hear her door close. "She had a long day today. Luckily Betty was here to help. She locked herself in her room and panicked because you weren't here." I sit next to her. "I'll get her to eat." I get up and grab her plate I knock on her door. "Hey It's me. Cheryl said you panicked when I wasn't home" she was sitting in her corner of her room I sit next to her. "What happened to my parents? I know I've been asking you a lot." Cheryl happens to walk in I look at her. I mouth. "Maybe we should." She nods. She closes the door and sits down next to her. "Um you know what it means to die. Well that's what happened to your parents they died both from a drug overdose when you were five."