4

TONI POV:

I knock on Rose's door. "Hey sweat heart, can I come in?" I slowly open the door. I walk in she is in her corner covered in blankets and stuff. She does that when she is upset. "Hey." She groans as I sit next to her. "It's just me Cheryl is not even home." She uncovers herself. "Where are the twins?" She asked me confused. "They are napping. That's why I have the baby monitor on me." She looks at it. "Can you We please talk about earlier?" I asked her. "I'm sorry." She says. "Is anything bothering you?" I ask out of no where. She looks down. "I just wish I had a normal life, like I don't care about the 2 moms thing but, I just wish I could have a normal childhood and all this stuff." I take her hand and rub it. "You know that Cheryl and I try to make your life as normal as we can but I get what you mean. You might not have a normal life from the outside world but the way our life goes is our normal and it's ok to be different it's ok to be yourself, it's ok to have 2 moms, it's ok to have 2 dads, it's ok for you to have some problems with learning. Just as long as it works for you and your not hurting anyone. Anything is normal for if you make it normal. Ok?" I ask. She nods. "Hey, what happened earlier is not ok. I want you to apologize to Cheryl before Veronica gets here ok?" I ask her. "Yeah." She looks down. "Is there anything else you want to talk to me about? I will listen no matter what." She shakes her head, but I know she's lying. "Ok, if you change your mind we can talk. Because I can see something is bothering you, you don't have to talk to me now about it." She looks up at me. "Can we talk about something tomorrow after school?" I nod. "Of course." She nods. "Do you want anything to eat." She shakes her head. "Ok but you need to eat something today." She plays with her hands. I hate seeing her like this. I start to get up. "Actually can we talk about it now?" She ask. I sit back down. I nod. "Umm... so you know how I go to school, well there is this boy." I nod. Please say she doesn't have a crush I'm not ready to talk to her about this yet. "And I think he's really cute." Great. "Ok." She looks up at me. "What do I do?" I sit in front of her, she looks like she's on the brink of tears. "Are you guys friends?" She nods. "Talk to him you are a very honest person and if you tell him now it's better than bottling up all for feeling until you can't anymore. Trust me that's literally the only reason Cheryl and I are together is because we were honest with each other we have been since Are first date which isn't really a date it's more like I went to go see a movie with Fangs and he blew me off and Cheryl was there." She looks at me weirdly. "This is about me." I smile. "I know. I'm just saying be honest now until it's to late." She nods. "You really love her don't you?" I smile. "Yeah so much I married her. I can't live without her. She saved my life and I saved her sanity." She looks at me confused. "How did she save your life I thought you broke her out of the thing." I probably shouldn't tell her about the ghoulies and how they kid napped me. "Not literally emotionally." I told her which wasn't a lie she did save me from the dark place I was in a few years ago. I get up. "I'm going to check on the twins." She nods and I walk out. I go to the twins and see JJ crying. "Hey buddy." I pick him up. "What's wrong?" He continues to cry. "Yeah you can't talk yet."

"Cheryl, did you talk to her?" I ask as I sit next to her. "Yeah there is a psychologist that works with kids on the spectrum and with similar things she has. Did you talk to her?" She asked quietly. I nod. "Yeah, first she said she liked this boy which you can talk to her about I'm not having that conversation with her, second she said something about wishing she had a normal life and I had to go into this big talk with her, she needs to see someone soon." Cheryl takes my hand. She was about to say something but we hear a knock on the door. "I'll get it." I get up and open the door. "Hey Veronica. Come in." I let her in and we all sit in the kitchen. "How is she?" Veronica asked knowing she has issues. "She's had a hard day some stuff happened, but she's fine now. Don't let her watch tv, today you need to have extra patience with her tonight. And the twins are babies nothing to worry about." Cheryl tells her. "Ok. Did she eat?" We nod. "Yeah and if she asks anything about the serpents changed the subject." Veronica looks confused. "Please?" She nods.

We get home around 1 Cheryl is tipsy. "How was she?" Cheryl releases from my grip to stumble upstairs. "I'm ok." She yells from the top of the stairs. Ok maybe more than tipsy. "She's asleep we didn't do much she went to bed early, the twins are also asleep they were crying earlier but they settled down after a while." I nod. "I should probably make sure Cheryl is ok. I'll talk to you tomorrow." We hug. "Bye." I run upstairs and into our room. "Toni the water is cold make it worm." She slurs trying to make the shower worm. I walk over to her. "Give it a minute to worm up." She sighs. "Fine." I try to help her take her jacket off but she stops me. Here we go again. "I have a wife." I laugh. "I am your wife." She looks confused. "Prove it. What was the first thing I ever said to you?" I laugh and pull her into a kiss. "Your stupid when your drunk." She pulls away. "I'm not drunk." I step back. "Oh really tell the time than." I point to the clock. She turns to it. "I'm not drunk." She turns to me. "Done now shut up and kiss
me." She pulls me into a kiss. I smile into a kiss. "I think the shower is ready." She says quietly in my ear. "Ok go to take a shower. I'll be right here if you need anything." I go to sit on the counter, she stops me. "I love you and I didn't mean to get this drunk I'm sorry." She says softly. "It's ok. Now take a shower you will feel better." She nods and gets undressed than goes into the shower. She doesn't usually get drunk because she doesn't drink so I forget the amount of mood swings she goes through one minute she's a stumbling mess next minute she's hitting on me thinking I'm single. "You ok in there?" I ask. "Yeah." Once she finishes we lay in bed. "I didn't want to get drunk." I rub her back. "Cheryl it's ok." She shakes her head. "No, it's not I said I would quit and-." I stop her. "Cheryl look at me." She looks at me. "One time out of 3 years, I'm surprised you lasted this long without a drink, am I a little disappointed that your drank? Yeah. But I'm not going to get mad. I know it's been hard for you recently trust me it's been hard for me to." She smiles. "I stopped drinking for the kids and than I do this." I stop her again. "Cheryl we both did." She starts crying. "I'm sorry." I'm not mad at her, I get why she drank and she didn't drink a lot. I can't figure out why she is this drunk.

I wake up before Cheryl and Rose. I walk over to the twins a see JJ up and not going to sleep any time soon. I pick in up and walk down stairs with him. I go to the coffee and make some I grab some Advil because Cheryl will definitely be hung over. I feed JJ and wait for the coffee. When the coffee is done I pour some and bring it to Cheryl. "Hey, morning." I sit on the side of the bed, instead of grabbing the coffee she grabs JJ. "Hey cutie." She looks over at me. "Oh hi babe." She says trying to be serious but breaks a smiles. "Oh shut up." She laughs. I go get Mary who is still sleeping. I lay down next to Cheryl. "I can't wait to see them grow up and live there life's, hopefully what happened to Jason doesn't happen again. Not saying one of us is going to kill either of them, I just want them to live a normal life." I take her hand. "I'm so glad I took your last name and got rid of the whole Blossom last name." She looks at me. I smiles sadly. "Mom, Cheryl can I come in." She knocks after she ask. "Yeah." She comes in and sits on the bed. "What's up?" I ask. "I woke up and you didn't come in at 8 and at 8:01 I came to make sure you were ok because you were a minute late." She blurts out. "I've told you about this I'm not going to be in there everyday at the same time." She looks down. "Sorry." I sit up. "Don't be, why do I have to keep reassuring you to." I see Rose smile slightly. "Because I'm your favorite." Rose looks at me. "Your my favorite oldest child."