2

TONI POV:

After we finished talking to Rose we go back to our room. "Cheryl you ok?" I ask as I grab Mary. She was holding JJ. "He looks like Jason." I sit next to her. "Cheryl I would be surprised if he didn't look like Jason." I wipe her tears. "Do you think we should have told her?" Cheryl ask clearly upset. "Cheryl no one is ready to find out something like that." She takes a deep breath. "Yeah your right. But maybe we should have wormed her up to the idea." I feel bad for Cheryl because she goes through this state of anxiety for Are children, which isn't bad because it means she cares but she doesn't sleep some nights. "Cheryl it happened if she has more questions we have to answer them. Cheryl I love you but you worry to much." She looks down and smiles. "Come here." She walks over and I kiss her. "I love you too." I lay on the bed and put Mary on top of my chest. Cheryl lays down with JJ. "I feel like JJ will be a mamas boy." Cheryl laughs and plays with his hair. "I wish Jason was here, he was the only supported me." I take her hand. "I love you babe. But all you do is talk about Jason." We both laugh. "He was such a big part of my life. You know?" She ask me. I nod. "We should get some sleep." I get up and put the twins to sleep. I walk back to her and lay on top of her. "Cheryl you need a map in your eyes." She cups my face. "Let me guess you get lost in my eyes?" She ask sarcastically. "Yeah everyday." Cheryl looks at me like a puppy. "I'll get on it." I sigh and lie next to her. "Cheryl when we started dating were you 100% honest with me." Cheryl giggles. "Not 100% but I was pretty honest. You were and still are one of the only people I feel happy with and I trust you. Obviously I told about how my mom was running a sexual play pen." She turns the lights off, she goes to her side I cuddle up to her. "Your sensational you know that?" I whisper into her ear. She laughs quietly.

The next morning me and Cheryl are sitting at the breakfast table with the kids. "Cheryl, what is the plan for today?" Rose ask getting up. "Can you please sit down?" Cheryl asked. She sits down. "Well you have to go to school. Cheryl is going to work, and I'm home with the children. When we all get home you have your bass lesson and I don't know what we're doing after that." Rose nods and gets up. "It's 8:00 we need to go." She grabs her shoes and bag. "I'll be back." Cheryl gets up and put her bowl in the sink and kisses my cheek and walks out with Rose. I smile and look at the twins. "What am I going to do with both of them." JJ grabs his bowl and throws it luckily nothing was in it. I look at him, he chuckles. I go and pick up the bowl. I get a text from Cheryl saying that Rose is refusing school again. "Great, Cheryl was right."

About an hour later Cheryl finally comes home. "Hey how did it go?" I ask standing up from the twins. She walks over to me about to cry. "Cheryl, what happened?" She shakes her head. "After I finally got her in, I got a call from FP. Apparently you never answered." I was worried. "I put my phone upstairs why?" I asked. She looks sick to her stomach. "Your uncle, he's not well. He's in the hospital now." Before she could say anything else I grab my keys and jacket and run out to my bike.

CHERYL POV:

I was feeding the twins, when I hear the door slowly opens. "Cheryl I'm home." I turn and see Rose. "How was school?" I ask as she sits down next to me. "Where's mom?" She dodges my question. "At the hospital." Her eyes widened. "Why aren't you with her, she she could, she could be dead or something." She panics. "No! She's fine, her uncle is sick and she's staying there for a little bit ok. Nothing to worry about." I calmly explain to her. "What about work?" She asked me. "I took the day off after what happened. How was school?" I ask her so we get off the topic. "Good, I got to play outside today because it wasn't raining." I smile. "Did you have fun?" I ask. "Yeah." She says quietly. "Are you going to give me a hard time tomorrow going into school?" I ask. She shakes her head 'no'.

A few hours go by and Toni comes home from the hospital. The kids were all asleep. I was in my office answering emails. I hear Toni knock on the door. I look up and she looks like she's been through hell and back. "Toni..." She sits down in one of the chairs in fount of my desk. "Cheryl. He was abusive, an alcoholic, he kicked me out for being Bi, he even called me a mistake and said that he doesn't blame my parents for dying, but he was the only biological family I had. Once I graduated he cleaned up his act and stopped abusing me. I had finally forgiven him for all those years. I finally started allowing him in my life, our family. And how do I get repaid? He dies in front of me." She's on the verge of crying. "Toni. I'm sorry I couldn't be there." I apologize, she shakes her head. "It's fine you were here with the kids. And your with me now." She sighs in frustration. I sit next to her. "I've just been so stressed and than that happens." She looks down. "I know." I rub her back. "You'll get through this. Trust me." She takes my hand. "Can I change the subject? because I need to get this off my chest and I want to hear your opinion before I further." I say out of no where. She nods. "I want to leave the serpents." I get off my chest. She looks shocked. "Oh I didn't think that's what you were going to say." She sits back. "Oh what did you think I was going to say?" She shakes her head. "Not that, I don't know your Cheryl Bombshell. Anyways, why?" She turns to me. I take a deep breathe. "Because It's not me, we have 3 kids someone needs to be at home with them." You can tell She's thinking because she's bitting her lip. "Ok are you sure?" I get up and close the door. "No. I've been thinking about it lately and." I start panicking. She gets up. "Hey, It's ok. The serpents aren't what we used to be in a good way. Jughead runs the serpents. Talk to him he will understand and help. Ok?" She looks me in the eyes. "Yeah, your right." I start to stop panicking. I hear one of the babies crying. "I'll get them." I run upstairs and it JJ. I slowly pick him up. "Hey don't cry. It's ok I'm here." He doesn't stop crying, so I go down stairs with him and grab a bottle. He stops crying so I go back to where Toni is. "You feeling any better?" I ask her. She nods slowly. "Yeah still sucks but yeah." I hold the bottle up to his mouth, he. Tries to grab it. "Hey little man." JJ lights up when he see Toni, and Toni lights up when she sees him.