3

It was breakfast and Toni was still processing what happened yesterday. Rose sits down next to Cheryl where she always sits. "Can I ask a random question?" Rose asked out of no where. Cheryl and Toni look at each and nod. "What was you first kiss like?" Cheryl and Toni both choke on their coffee. "I can tell you where it was, one of the most ironic places ever. It was," Cheryl looks at Toni again. "Sensational." Toni finishes for her. "What do you mean?" Rose asked confused. "Cheryl and I kissed when Kevin, Aunt Veronica and I were in the middle of a rescue mission to get Cheryl out of conversion therapy in high school. I busted into the room she was in and told her I was here to save her, she was in denial she ran up to me we hugged and than kissed. It was the heat of the moment and when we got back to my trailer she asked if I did that just to do it. I said no because we tried to kiss earlier but something stopped us from doing that. and we kissed again and it stuck." Toni keeps eye contact with Cheryl to whole time. Cheryl slowly turning as red as her lips. "Whats conversion therapy?" Rose asked confused. "It's when people who don't like the way your mom and I live our life's. And they put there kid in and place and that kid gets told that they can't be themselves and make them love the person they don't want to." Cheryl tells her slowly. "Oh. So people like your mom?" Cheryl laughs. Cheryl had told her about her family and how bad they were. "Yes like my mom." Toni gets up and grabs her plate to put in the sink. "Why are you asking?" Toni sits back down and feeds Mary. "I don't know I was just thinking about it because one of my friends said she kissed a boy and apparently it was her first kiss so I was just wondering." If timing couldn't be better they here a knock on the door, Cheryl goes to open it and guess who it is. "Speaking of the literal devil." She says in shock. "Hey why don't you go upstairs and get ready for school." Rose goes upstairs and gets ready. "Since when do you have children?" Penelope ask about to explode. "Um since like our second year of marriage." She says in a snarky way. "Since when are you married?" Cheryl looks over at Toni. "About six years. Had a amazing wedding because you weren't there to throw me in conversion therapy." Cheryl says sarcastically. "Cheryl why didn't you tell me you started a life your my child." She almost yells. Cheryl gets serious for a minute. "Because you ruined my life I'm not letting you ruin my family's life. It's hard enough explaining why they don't get to see grandma. You were abusive to me especially after Jason." Cheryl is about to close the door but stops. "Oh! By the way, I named my son after Jason He looks just like him." She closes the door and sees Toni behind her. "I hate that woman." Cheryl starts crying and Toni comforts her. "Hey it's ok."

TONI POV:

It was later in the day, we were working on funeral stuff. I could tell Cheryl was thinking about something else. "Cheryl, what's wrong?" We both stop what we're doing. She sighs. "What if she came over to apologize and say that's she's changed. And what if she actually did?" I take her hands. "Your mom made your life a living hell she can't be forgiven and the way she came over and yelled at you. I'm not saying you should listen to me you might want to forgive her but you know." I tell her. She sits back in The chair. "Oh I'm never forgiving her even if she has changed and she never said she did so I don't know. I'm just stressed which is always." I smile. "The kids are asleep maybe we could..." my voice trails off. Cheryl has a big smile on her face. She pulls me onto her lap and kisses me. "I love you." I kiss her slowly. "I love you." Cheryl says. We continue to make out. You would think we were in high school. "Mom." I get off her lap. "Hey. What's wrong."
Cheryl ask. "I don't feel well. My stomach hurts." Cheryl looks over at me. I shrug and get up. "Come on Let's go to the bathroom." I walk up with Rose and we go to the bathroom. "Are you bleeding?" I ask. She looks down. "Yeah." She plays with her hands. I get down and level with her. "Hey It's ok. It's perfectly normal." She sits down on the toilet and starts crying. "It ok this is not the first time this has happened. You know what to do." I wipe her tears like I do with Cheryl. "I'll leave you for a minute I'll be right outside the door to give you some privacy ok?" She nods and I walk out and close the door. Cheryl comes up with stairs. "Is she ok." I nod. "Guess what time of month it is?" I say sarcastically. She opens the door and pops her head out. "Do you want to talk?" She nods. "With Cheryl or without." She looks up. "Without." I nod and we go back into the bathroom to talk

Future // CHONIOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara