They get a funko pop of themselves

Tony : You bought this funko pop that looked like him.  You thought that it was cute and a plus it was on sale for only 10 dollars .  You set it on his desk once you came home from the store. He was very confused to say the least when he saw a mini version of him sitting on his desk. Once he found out that you were the one who bought it he treasured forever .

 Once he found out that you were the one who bought it he treasured forever

Bruce: Tony bought this funko figure that looked like Bruce as a joke.  He wanted to see what would happen if Bruce found out that people where making toys of him.  He was genuinely interested in the fact that people where making these funko pops of him. He keeps it in the lab with him . You could have sworn that you heard him talking to it one day .

S

S

teve: This funko figure of Steve was a birthday present from Sam.  It was his 100th birthday party.  Everyone was having fun I mean even Tony was enjoying himself . Since Steve was old fashion and he remembers that he always opened presents before cutting the cake that is exactly what you guys did. He gotten some fancy technology from Stark , a new motorcycle from Clint and Natasha, a scrapbook full of memories of them when they were younger from Bucky and a dog tag neck that says till the end of the line from you . Finally it was Sam's turn to give him is present.  Steve was confused on what it was.  Sam explained to him that it is a cute little toy version if himself.  Even though Steve didn't know what it was and didn't know what to do with it . He smiles and thanked Sam for his wonderful gift.