When He Is Upset

Tony Stark: He was upset because of the fight between him and Steve .

Tony : It's my fault.  It's all my fault.

You: Anthony Edward Stark you listen to me right now!

* Tony looked at you in shock because you have never raised your voice at him before. *

You: None of this is your fault.  You guys just disagreed over something stupid. Steve will come around. Just be patient my dear .

Tony: Thank you baby you make me feel so much better.

You : That's my job . To make sure you are happy and when you are upset it's my job to make you happy again.

Bruce Banner: He was upset because one of his inventions failed.

Bruce : I'm such a failure

Bruce : I'm such a failure .

You: Hey that's my boyfriend you are talking about. 

Bruce : Oh hi your name

You: What's wrong Brucie ?

Bruce : I just can't get this invention to work and I have been working on it for 2 weeks .

You: Well here is your problem . Your equation is set up wrong .

Bruce: Oh my gosh Sunshine thank you so much for figuring out on what I did wrong .

You; Its nothing.  I just came down here to remind you that our dinner reservations are in about an hour. 

Bruce : Thanks for reminding me I need to go clean up and change .

You: I'll be waiting for you upstairs then .

Steve Rogers: He was upset because he felt like he couldn't protect  you and Bucky.