His reaction to when you cry

Tony Stark: He was confused on why someone would make you cry . He would try to soothe you the best that he could . He normally would allow Steve and Bucky to comfort you even though he doesn't get along with them . He knows that they have experience with comforting others since they comfort each other after either of them had a nightmare.  So when they are busy comforting you he will go out and buy your favorite ice cream to make you feel better.

Bruce Banner: Like Tony he was confused on why you were crying

Bruce Banner: Like Tony he was confused on why you were crying.  He immediately dropped everything and rushed to your side.  He asked " sunshine what's wrong.  " You answered with that I just feel like I'm a failure.  He looked at you and frowned he then said oh sunshine you aren't a failure you are the smartest female I have met and I love you.  You cracked a smile and said I love you too Brucie.

Steve Rogers: He was angry that someone made the love of his life cry

You were laying in the your shared bed with tears rolling off your face . You had just found out that Tony was spreading lies about you cheating on Steve . He told almost everyone who was in stark tower and most of them believed him . They only ones who didn't believe him was your twin brother Bucky  , Sam , Rhodey and Wanda.   Once Steve arrived home he saw that Bucky was yelling at Tony.  He got outof his car and walked over to Bucky and Tony . He asked what's going on here.  Bucky told him that Tony told everyone that you were cheating on him . Steve asked where you were and Bucky said that you were up in your room . Steve nodded and told Bucky thanks . He walked into your guys shared bedroom and saw you laying on the bed crying . Steve walked over to you and placed a soft hand on your back . He said it's okay darling it's okay I know that you wouldn't cheat on me . He pulled you into his arms and rocked you back and forth.  He heard that your breathing got slower and he noticed that you fell asleep against him.  He chuckled and laid you down against himself. He gave you a soft kiss on the cheek and fell asleep with you laying on his chest.