When They Hug A Team Member

Tony : On one of your pto days you got to sleep in to about 10 a clock.  Once you woke up noticed that Tony wasn't in bed with you.  You walked out of the bedroom after getting dressed and walked downstairs to the living . After saying hi to Sam and Bucky on your way down you walked passed a room and you were shocked at what you saw . What you saw was Tony hugging  Steve.  After you recovered from your shocked you asked him why he was hugging Steve.  He told you that Steve had a nightmare about hydra when they tortured Bucky . He said he comforted him because Steve said that he didn't wanna bother Bucky with his dreams. You nodded and said that it was a nice thing to do .

Bruce: One the first times you saw him hug a team member was when the avengers finally accepted Loki into their family

Bruce: One the first times you saw him hug a team member was when the avengers finally accepted Loki into their family. Bruce had told them about how Loki saved his life.  They were shocked but nether the less they thought if he could save Bruce's life he could save other people's lives. He was so happy when they told him that they accepted Loki into the avengers.  He ran over to Loki and pulled him into a hug.  You were laughing at at Loki's reaction.

Steve:  The first time you saw him hug somebody other than you was when he came back from saving the 107ths

Steve:  The first time you saw him hug somebody other than you was when he came back from saving the 107ths. You and your best friend Peggy were waiting on the status of him and the 107ths.  Someone told you guys that they were missing in action. You didn't wanna believe that.  So you walked out of the medical tent and Peggy saw that you were crying and she came over to you to comfort you. While she was comforting you she looked over your shoulder and saw Steve and the ones he rescued.  She let you go so you could hug him . After you hugged your boyfriend you walked over to your brother Bucky and gave him a huge hug . Peggy walked over to Steve and told him that he was late. He chuckled and pulled her in for a quick hug .

 He chuckled and pulled her in for a quick hug