You find them sleeping 😪

Tony : One afternoon you left your boyfriend Tony at home alone for a little while you went shopping for school supplies for the brand new school year. After about a hour of shopping you came home . Once you enter yours and Tony's house you realized you couldn't find him. Starting to worry you decided to look in the one room you wouldn't imagine that he would be in. So slowly you opened the door to the living room and there you spotted your boyfriend Tony asleep on the couch. You loved how calm he looked when he was asleep. So you decided to leave him alone for awhile so he could catch up on his sleep.

Bruce: You walked to the lab where Bruce and Tony were supposed to be finding out how to stop Ultron

Bruce: You walked to the lab where Bruce and Tony were supposed to be finding out how to stop Ultron. When you walked into the lab all you saw in the lab was Tony . So you walked over to Tony and asked him where Bruce was and Tony said "that He said that he was tired and went upstairs to your shared bedroom. " You thanked him and walked up the stairs to your shared bedroom and there you saw your loving boyfriend Bruce fast asleep in the bed with blanket over his head.

Steve: You were coming home after your tour in the Army was over

Steve: You were coming home after your tour in the Army was over. You knew that Steve wasn't expecting you till next month but you got done early so the Colonel of your troop told you that you could leave. This was going to be your last tour for awhile so you could spend time with your family and friends plus your loving fiancee Steve. ( he proposed to you before you left for your tour in Europe . ) Anyway back to the story. ) . Still in your uniform you silently tiptoed through the door of stark tower and up the stairs to your shared bedroom. The door was open so you silently slipped through the door and saw him asleep in your guys shared bed and on your side of the bed was your dog Buchanan. You walked over to his side and shook him awake . He then turned over and saw that you were standing there . He jumped out of bed and yelled for Bucky. Bucky ran in thinking that Steve had nightmare . Steve told Bucky to turn around so he did. Once he turned around to see you standing there he than ran over to you and gave you a giant hug. Then Steve walked over to you and wrapped you in a giant hug and muttered thank goodness that you are safe.